A Call to Arms - Gruul and his Friends Must be Slain!

Calendar

Hail friends,

For sometime now efforts have been made to create a brand new 25-man raid group in order to take down the shorter raid bosses; Maulgar, Gruul and Magtheridon. The goal is very ambitious and we are currently looking for DEDICATED, RELIABLE and PERMANENT additions to our group.

This is a new run and it’s being built from the ground up. It is not associated to any previous run or guild in particular but rather caters to guilds that may not have what it takes to make their own run.

The roster for this group is static, meaning there will be no sign-ups and every week the same players will have to attend. The success of the raid is the responsibility of all its members as well as the raid leader.

Here is the information for those who are interested:

Day and time:

Wednesdays 7:00pm to 10:00pm (server time)

We are currently looking to fill the last remaining 13 spots:

3 Healers

2 Warlocks

3 Offtanks (druids, arms/fury warriors with a GOOD defensive set)

5 DPSers (preference on range DPS and rogues)

If you’re interested please feel to contact me via an in-game mail, tell or by replying to this post.

Thanks,

Calendar

Of course we want you Smed, if you can show up reliably every week then that's what we need!

I know you're an awesome tank so you'd be great for the Maulgar and Magtheridon fights. I'm a little worried about DPS on Gruul but if you have a half decent DPS set we should be good. If not then let me know and we can pitch in to get you any pieces you might be missing.

Cal

While the group roster is being constructed with the idea of taking down both Gruul and Magtheridon, there is a fairly large difference in difficulty between the encounters. For this reason Magtheridon will only be attempt on nights where Gruul will have been taken down early enough.

The differences between the encounters also means that if we are to succeed at both with the same group, we'll need a very specific class make-up and everyone will need to pull their own weight. This also means that I don't have a lot of flexibility on the classes that can come, so if you want a spot you need to speak up sooner rather than later.

Uhm, it starts at 7pm, not 6pm =)

well.. yeah.. but it's 6pm my time, was what I meant.. :sorry:

I might start working 9 - 5 on wednesdays instead of 10 - 7... :innocent: will let ya know in the next couple days, if you still have a healer spot open.

Edited by Jadeynn

Uhm, it starts at 7pm, not 6pm =)

well.. yeah.. but it's 6pm my time, was what I meant.. :sorry:

I might start working 9 - 5 on wednesdays instead of 10 - 7... :innocent: will let ya know in the next couple days, if you still have a healer spot open.

Time zone kills me, too. Granted, the evidence I just got from ducking into the WW Mags raid for 5 minutes demonstrated I'd probably have insurmountable system problems anyway, but I'm West Coast. I can't be reliably online and ready to raid at 4 in the afternoon my time, not during the week.

Hey Crikrunner,

If you can be there consistently every week then I'm going to add you to our permanent roster as a healer.

------------------------------

For the rest of the clan,

Just wanted to let you all know that at this point the roster is in fact almost full!!!

Here is what I am missing:

1 Healer

1 Warlock

1 DPSer (I would really like another mage in there)

If any of you want in, make sure you let me know soon!

Cal

Edited by Calendar

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that our Gruul/Magtheridon run will be starting THIS COMING WEDNESDAY, that is August 1st. I have sent an in-game mail to everyone that is currently on the permanent roster.

I still have 1 spot left for a mage and 1 spot for a priest. So if you're interested let me know.

If you haven't gotten a mail and still want to come, don't worry about it! It's VERY hard getting 25 reliable people on the first round of recruitment. We'll be VERY strict on attendance and if people aren't pulling their weight then they'll get switched up with someone that is willing to come. I'm sure this will be occurring at least a few times in the following weeks, so keep your hopes up.

See you all Wednesday,

Cal