Outdoor Raid boss signups!

Ghules

I didn't realize they had even added in another outdoor raid boss in Azeroth.

I think this is seriously something we need to look into.

I would like to start forming up at least a 25 person, perhaps a 40 person raid if we can muster it.

It'll be nice to have a shot at the outdoor raid boss, then maybe jump in the arena afterwards for a little Crusher on Crusher PVP free for all

Check out the data for Wednesday April 25th http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/toplist/ind...tml?en,killedby

This vicious beast has laid waste to more people that even Gruul and is just *barely* behind Moroes. I'll try to get some information together as far as strategies, but it will be fun learning the encounter with all of you regardless.

The loot table on WoWHead looks a little weak, but I'm sure this thing has to drop at least a few epics or maybe even tier 6!

http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=731

22332.jpg

*Vrugz licks his lips in anticipation...he reads the scroll about King Bangalash and nods his head*

*Two weeks later Vrugz reaches Stranglehorn Vale and awaits the other crushers*

*Thinking this evil King Bangalash has already laid waste to the Crushers, Vrugz seeks out this vile beast on his own, and finds himself a new pet kitty instead*

Bah, King Bangalash pales in comparison to the most fearsome foe in Azeroth. Don't let his place in that list fool you...he's deceptively deadly and, since he can't count, he can't keep an accurate kill count.

He has claimed many lives, including my own several times...

I post a picture now of this fiend, this menace...he is truly legendary...

hogger.jpg

Edited by Waldonnis

Something like that would be fun to do. Or even better, a level 1 orc raid on the alliance starting area.

OMG! that would be freakin hilarious!!! LETS DO EET!! :devil: