Tues/Thurs Karazhan

Baracko

Greetings.

My original plan failed. Henceforth, there will be signups for the Tuesday and Thursday Karazhan runs.

All of you, even the regulars, need to sign up!

If you wish to go, but arent a regular, and cant make it to Calendar's weekend raid, sign up too! There is always need for replacements!

Classes I am in serious need of:

1 Paladin ( Morgand! Get yer ass in gear! ;p )

1 Warlock

1 Mage

Let me know if yer interested, or just sign up!

- Bar

Greetings.

My original plan failed. Henceforth, there will be signups for the Tuesday and Thursday Karazhan runs.

All of you, even the regulars, need to sign up!

If you wish to go, but arent a regular, and cant make it to Calendar's weekend raid, sign up too! There is always need for replacements!

Classes I am in serious need of:

1 Paladin ( Morgand! Get yer ass in gear! ;p )

1 Warlock

1 Mage

Let me know if yer interested, or just sign up!

- Bar

My ass is in gear! I'm ~60% through 66 now. Now if my damned power company were more stable, I wouldn't have had to reinstall Windows and WoW today. :smurf:

We could definitely use a pally or lock on the weekend raid as well, so if any of ya are looking at this thread and thinking, "Shucks, I'm only available duringthe weekend," feel free to sign up for the weekend raid. It's on the same page as Baracko's.

Yay I said shucks.

Okay, we have some new members:

Paladin - Morgrand (when he gets to 70! )

Mage - Blackburn

Warlock - STILL UP FOR GRABS!

PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THE RAID FROM NOW ON!

Umm, my question is...how do i make a profile for a BE and for that matter a pally on the raid sign-ups?

I know i am not of age yet...but can some one please explain what it is that i should do. Thanks. :nub:

/lovevendes ... join us on the weekend!

o and hey Morgard, i spell your name correctly and give you secksy shields. you should join the weekend raid :tease:

/ChloroformBarackoAsHeNinjarsAllThePalidens

yay!

Edited by Houli

*chuckles* Well, it looks like we have a race now! Ive been talking to Arinelle about joining ours too!

First pally to get to 70 wins the weekday raid spot!

Moroes needs you! *Grins evilly*

Oh god...looks like I'll have to find another weekday raid to join then. Weekends are bad for me as far as raiding goes due to kids and family things going on then (except Friday nights). :cry:

I'm not racing and can't race to 70 at this point. I just can't spend that kind of time right now...I have a 9 year old that is having some big issues at school even though I don't have him most of the time during the school year. I spent an hour in a parent-teacher conference over his behavior last night.

I'll get to 70 in the next couple of weeks. If I can get some group help to knock out those nagging Naggrand group quests, I can probably hit 68 tonight or tomorrow. The good news is I have enough money right now to knock out my next three levels of training, my flying mount training, and the slow flying mount - so as soon as I am 70 I'll be able to get to the stuff that requires a flying mount.

In the interim, I'm still plugging away at healing gear. I'm now sitting on +741 to healing unbuffed with the set I've assembled so far to heal in. Love seeing 4k+ holy lights (when they crit) go off (that's not counting the super sexy shield Harne sent me). :tease:

*chuckles* hes plying you with gear! Cheater!

Nah, dont worry. If its going to be tough for you to be on regularly, then its probably a good thing. I am assembling a group of alternates anyway, since some fights are situational.

I think that our two Kara groups could work together on that to maximize progression, and I know we will.

I think that both our groups could drop Moroes and the Maiden with a pally in the mix. Its the one thing holding us back. Damn blizz for making it class dependant!

As far as being on for raids, that won't be an issue unless they start too early. I can plan around that. It's the leveling right now that will take a hit because of rl things to attend too.

we're going to do the best we can to get everyone involved. Right now, both our groups are needing a third healer to move forward, so we're kinda in limbo, hence the "race" of sorts.