Blood Knight Seeks Small Group

Huato

Ok, Morgard hit 60 last night, and I have taken care of all but two quests.

The first requires me to obtain about 20 more gold, which if all goes well and my auctions sell before this evening I will have.

The second requires a small outing to Stratholme. This involves someone having the key to the city and entering through the back gate, two group pulls, then I have to pay a visit to the Paladin in the little shack right inside the gates there. I talk with him, we bicker, we scuffle, he dies, then the fun begins - we get visited by 6 Paladins (All elite). We mop the floor with them, I go back to Silvermoon City, and obtain my Charger.

Sounds like fun for a bunch of blood thirsty Skull Crushers, does it not? :devil:

Basically I need about 10 to 15 minutes of a few people's time if they are able and willing tonight - if we have 2 or 3 level 70's we should be just fine, and I can heal the group. :p

Edited by Huato

he'll eat yer mom!

*SNAP*

edit: sorry! rhoach rubb'n of on me a lil too much there...

Edited by Houli

I'm finally getting a bit of free time again, so I would more than happy to help.

I'm available most nights until about 9pm. Wed-Fri I should be ok no matter how late.

Sorry I couldn't make it out there, but it sounds like you got through it without problems :tease:

Congrats on the new steed, Morgard! Now to get Aletia prepped for her fancy new ride and both of you through some Outland quests :p

Yep - Thylessi and Deref from BMC helped me through the last part of the quest last night. Took all of 5 minutes or so once we got there. :tease:

Been pounding away on quests out there already, and have my first for Hellfire Ramparts. Need to get in there - nice shoulder upgrade for me for a quest reward :p