A realllllllyyyyy huge favor from the guild

Brainah

heya all this is Brainah and I have a huge favor to ask for within the guild. tomorrow I intend to do a long long chain quest in shadowmoon and require the help of the current 70s and higher 60's to complete it. in shadowmoon I want to do the chain that goes from the area by guldan's shade and leads along oronoks sons. we will have to kill alot of things including a 71 dragon, his rider and a level 72 elite molten giant thing that casts fire strike and mauls people horribly! I tried to get in a group today but I was to late, so tomorrow at about 5pm EST/2pm PST I'm going to start a group and run through this chain all who want to join in are welcome to join me!

Dunnar reply on here, I'll be in game tomorrow promise and then we can rock the house! <bonks sal hard> means you tree hugga!

thanks in advance for all those willing to help >:L:D:p:D:):)

Would love to help. . . But don't think I'll make it online soon enough and I don't think that smed will be high enough level to be effective yet. If you are still on the quest when I log and think that I would be effective, then toss me an invite and I will give it a whirl :p.

Visskar is 70, or Amahli could tank for you as well as she is 70. Besides, there is a decent size pool of players who would probably jump at the chance to do that quest. Three more levels left for me...

Rel

hey everybody! I'm sorry I didnt get on till late, I'll try to run the bits that are needed tomorrow after noon closer to 6 or 7 game time. its a chain started in shadowmoon and a long one so I'll try to get people in group as quick as possible, I recommend doing the soloable parts up untill oronok himself. its a quest where you investiage the ruins where guldan is and from there you have to kill 4 type of elementals and collect their spirits, after that the quest chain gets kinda long and slow but its reward are well worth it!

We did it.

It was not an easy fight.

You dont needa tank ((non heal'able npc's do it for you))

Watch your aggro.

Yikes!

fun.

-Harne