Dark Portal event

chemmy

If anyone need a lock for the Dark Portal event, hit me up. I will be most likely be out tring to do some of it by myself, and i would like to join a group and not be by myself doing this event.

I'd be all over that chemmy if I could download the @($&()%@&) patch. havent had any luck finding a mirror either. NEVER can get that blizzard background downloader to work properly.

Copied from the Blizz website.

Azeroth is under attack! Horrific creatures are swarming from a suddenly active Dark Portal and have rampaged into the Blasted Lands. Defenders from Nethergarde Keep have scrambled to meet the enemy head-on. However, even with the assistance of reinforcements from the ever-vigilant Argent Dawn, the forces of Azeroth need your help!

Not much is known of the invasion at this early stage, but early reports from the battlefront describe wave after wave of demonic attackers charging from the Dark Portal. It is also reported that Lord Kazzak was seen departing through the Dark Portal. In his stead he has left his minion, Highlord Kruul, to sow fear and confusion among the defenders.

Accompanied by a host of infernals, Kruul has been seen near a number of major cities in Azeroth, along with the following outdoor areas:

Hinterlands

Eastern Plaguelands

Winterspring

Stranglethorn Vale

Azshara

Silithus

Searing Gorge

Not even the elite forces of the Argent Dawn have dared attack Kruul directly. Only a large and well-coordinated group of adventurers might stand a chance of defeating him.

And Maube? I got most of the patch earlier, and there was an additional six MB to dl today. It started pretty quick... but I appear to be stalled out for the last 500 or so KB. Nothing's dled for the last 20 minutes, just uploads. I hate their download system.

Edited by Scryll

Yep Vol, there is an event going on at the portal now...with many Alliance flagged being asshats as usual.

I was able to complete my quest and fill an impromptu raid to take out the alliance rogue scum infestation that kept ganking Horde as they would get back to their bodies. :yub:

I see now. Since I returned, Ive wondered if an event of OUR making would be interesting to anyone. I know most are chomping at the bit to get to the new lands, including myself.

Yet, I would like to know if there any interest in having a gathering on the Azeroth side of the gate and making the momentous journey as a group?

We could set up various gathering times also, to accommodate anyone not able to get the expansion immediately.

Wolf get your FRAPS ready. This could be a big one.

BoTB took down Kruul today in front of uc. He droped some ok gear but it's the same gear that a world boss drop's, caster gear but nothing that i would use.

Edited by chemmy