.....Echo.....

Shorat

Hello? Is the game even going??? Has the ITC been taken over by Wampas...or worse...Rebels?>:0 Opi....Boga....Epit....Char....anyone alive? Spent too long reminissing about the MMO i loved, not the one it is today however. Has someone done the right thing and hunted down Smed (not you smedley, the really evil one) ?

Logged in Saturday morning at about 10 am. This is the first time I logged into the game since May. Loaded into my house in Neo Rome and found that they have not turned on the maintence yet and that most of the structures are in tact (except for yours Sek. . . I put a match to them myself). No one online that I could see and no one in theed, coronet or mos eisley. Space is void except for one freaking weirdo that wanted to group with me. Other than wandering around with my gimpy architect, there wasn't much goin on, so I report that the game is still dead.

p.s. I also noticed that the guild hall has not been changed in anyway that I could see. Just in case that Jadeynn was curious.

ahh signs of life ;D you know it's dark days ahead if you don't see anyone in Theed, which also makes me wonder where all those people actually are that still post on the swg forums, but anyways good seeing jade and sek are still alive, i'd say the same for corellon but i see him on msn anyways, speaking of which, you still have those screenshots you took when we did the vette a few times way back when far into the morn?I want them for my collection. Otherwise, how's World of Warcrap treating you guys/girls?

yes, yes I do! That was a fun night!

screenShot0805.jpg?t=1166625095

Preparing to board

screenShot0808.jpg?t=1166625141

Colin'mor, Arkan', Jadeynn, Lo'tus and Smedly (aka Smedlock), (Syban abset from photo)

screenShot0809.jpg?t=1166625325

screenShot0810.jpg?t=1166625361

screenShot0815.jpg?t=1166625543

screenShot1075.jpg?t=1166625586

Some Base Busting!

screenShot1076.jpg?t=1166625628

*cries* I miss my RIS armor

And.. oh.. incase you were wondering.. I do still have all my blackmail photos >:0

screenShot0795.jpg?t=1166625688

Came upon these two in the barracks.. I didn't ask.. :hello:

screenShot0592.jpg?t=1166625921

Corellon (aka Smedlock) caught by surprise during one of his streaking runs through our home city of Neo-Rome.

WoW is okay just anticipating the expansion and some new things to do. What about you? Didn't you go to guildwars? *gags* How's that treating ya? You should consider joining us! We've got Sek' with us now *grins* Wonder what happened to Lo'....

I'm here...but now sadly I have been diagnosed with eye cancer due to pics of Smedlock running naked.

" When I die, tell my kids, there daddy was a gangsta"

WoWcp is cool. Been splitting my time between it and nintendo Wii. Start some form of school next quarter. Hopefully, SWGemu is going to be opperational by then. I'm not talented enough to do all that coding and revamping files. Sei is, but he has sworn off SWG of any form. Poor guy, I'm going to take him out to IHOP while Jade spikes his Mountain Dew.

Arkan' is too epeen to romp wit us in dah core!! We need some more adults for tha cruzhurs!!

[[puts on his salesmans hat]]

Lets see, I got my LS faster than I could have in SWG and can even ride pets that arn't borked. Everyone can have cool pets. I never wake up after a patch wondering why I can't wear something anymore. . . I can't say the don't nerf my skills but it's all good. End game content is some of the best anywhere. But that's fine if you don't want to play with dah sicko's and goof off's that you grew to hate. ""except for Jadeynn""

[[tears off his salesmans hat]]

And for the lady Jadeynn herself well. . .

I was framed. . . That isn't me!!! :p

woot thanks for the screenies, could have done without the chippendale pose form Corellon tho, but honestly, what end game content could there be on WoW? lol, hooked on phonics for gamers. Seems there is nothing much beyond raiding and repetitive pvp, unless i can find a game with good WoW/SWG style combat, with FFA pvp, the opportunity to run around soloing uber mobs while being a loot whore, and a chance to see half naked chicks dancing, along with the letters RPG in the word MMORPG being something more than just excess consonants, and graphics that don't look like they are from an N64 game, I'll just sit around bored without a game. As far as bugs are concerned, yea SWG had a lot of them, but I've also played many bugfree games that sucked hardcore. But nevertheless, I do have access to several WoW accounts, so who knows...I just might appear one day to say hi along with a few expletives. Btw, did Sei die? haven't seen that ###### on msn in a while.

(run-on sentences ftw)

Hm.... when did SWG players get so elitist? :p

p.s. Former SWG player here. Went to WoW and never looked back. Sure, I miss the good times I had with SWG, but it was definitely because of the players, not the game.

I just became tired of all the WoW fanbois out there, I know more people that quit WoW than still play it, I just think it's overrated is all, perhaps best game out now, but not the best that could be, WoW lacks in many many departments. Although I have been corrected just now on some aspects.

Isn't the reason that there are so many various MMO's out there is to suit the needs of each individual as that individual see it? Yes, SWG was good, some still play, some think it's still good. Yes, I like WoW more, for now. Stargate Worlds and Star Trek will probably be better in my own opinion. We'll see. oh and I still play GUild Wars and like it, depending on what day it is.

So lets be nice to all games. I mean they do fulfill one same purpose for everyone, the need to escape the RealWorld for a few hours a day and hang with our cyber families!

Hi Arkan'!!!! :hugs: Nadjia misses ya!

omgz you stole my avatar! lol good seeing you Re'nee, did you get the expansion for Guild Wars? Heard it was good but felt it was crappy that I would have to spend another 50 bucks for it when I already had bought the original while new players would only have to spend 50 and get everything I had =/ but anyways, I downloaded WoW earlier and will use the trial to make a druid and go from there. Oh and Re'nee, consider yourself added on myspace =P

Loaded up the launcher from the True Galaxies website. So far, all that is opperational is the walking around and talking, but considering how childish the combat system is in the NGE, I'm happy with a little wait. The crew at SWGemu and TG are pretty cool to chat with, old school gamers that just want their game back. Can't wait to be hunting for a Doc so I can put on my comp armor. =)

"bah" Why roll a druid when Rogues and priests are so much fun.

And Sei is as good as dead. Hard to get that man out of the house anymore. He has become the ultimate gamer. Sei, if you read this. COME TO IHOP SLACKER!!!!

oh so WoW ate Sei? =( Well he'll get bored eventually. hopefully. Well as far as the drood is concerned, I liked the flexibility described to me, plus it's a trainer, if i like it i'll play a friend's 60 druid and level that bish up.

Archived