Tuesday's SUCK

Martok

Ya, so I'm here at my home office, not doing anything......and of COURSE server is down for maint!

That crap needs to be done between like 3am-9am

GRRR

Get a REAL job!!! WoW IS NOT a Job!! :devil:

News report that a wacko from Ohio was seen running through the woods. He was described as having a big robe on, horns, a staff, and tree branches sticking out of his shoulders shouting that he has to have his WoW. Could it be Huato? hmmm...

Rel

Could be!

Ah, the real joy of Tuesdays...not home to check yet, but it looks like Blizzard fixed the two hand windfury bug by get this: removing two handers from Shaman. Lots of reports of Shaman not having their two hand weapons any more. Hand of Rags, TuF, Earthshaker, etc, all gone. And I'm seeing reports of healing way not working now either. They just want us to delete our Shaman and pick up a BE Paladin come Jan. 16th, they just don't want to admit it.

Could be!

Ah, the real joy of Tuesdays...not home to check yet, but it looks like Blizzard fixed the two hand windfury bug by get this: removing two handers from Shaman. Lots of reports of Shaman not having their two hand weapons any more. Hand of Rags, TuF, Earthshaker, etc, all gone. And I'm seeing reports of healing way not working now either. They just want us to delete our Shaman and pick up a BE Paladin come Jan. 16th, they just don't want to admit it.

I've run into some warlock bugs as well...it'll get fixed eventually. That is pretty bad, though. They really need to stop screwing so much with the shaman population.

Fortunately all my stuff was still there. Didn't check my bank yet, but my two two-handers I was most concerned about were there. I also read that the common denominator was having windfury on them before logging last night, so I dunno.

Still crappy how many bugs we have to deal with right now.