time to hit av again

chemmy

I'm slowly working on a few armour pieces for Waldy (cowl and shoulders...maybe the spellblade), so I'll be doing some AB and AV as well. I really don't like running in prime-time (getting trained by pre-mades gets really old), but if I'm not doing anything else, I'll join in the fray. I eventually want to get Toba back in there as well for some new weaponry and armour, but I still haven't figured out how I want to spec him :devil:

Now that i have all my tokens plus a few for my HWL blade and offhand(just need the rest of the honor) looks like im gonna check AV compared to other BG's for Honor and maybe some other items i want.

Id ideally like to complete my HWL rank set for feral in BC and 2 caster items from WC before BC but PUGin is alot of work in AB and WSG, but total AB PUGs. And gettin in with Crushers training PMs so they cant 5 cap is always great. :) Though we gotta remember to put up tank windows next time for Focus fire....though they die so fast now anyways lol