a lil about my self

fablle

hey guys i am fablle, lvl 60 troll hunter on AD, i have a few guildy's that run with you guys on ony, and i have been hearing that you guys are raid rolling the black sinew :taunt: i got the quest for my epic staff/bow and can never find a raid to join... i stay tight with my guild and tormall said i should try and sign up for the raid, so i wanted you guys to get to know me a lil more. i just got ony keyed, and have never done it. but i hear you guys have no prob with it :dancing_smile:. i have some of my T1 gear and am only lookin to get my sinew so if the helm did drop i would not roll. i am a officer of ordo tertius oculus and if you want to know a lil more about me hit me up in game... i have no life and am on alot =P

I hope to hear from some of you soon!

fablle signing out.

ps. you all have a nice day!!!

Yup, we've moved Onyxia to follow BWL rather than before it. Regrouping (figuratively and literally) after Ony in BWL was just brutal on me and confusing to some of the participants. As such, I'm not sure if we have an exact time for starting...depends on how long the raid is willing to keep pushing in BWL. If you're around, though, we can probably look for you. I'd hate to see another sinew wasted.

Incidentally, have you completed your demons already? If not, we have quite a few hunters that have completed the quest (myself included) that I'm sure would be happy to offer tips or advice if you get stuck.