saturdays, crusha dead day!

Brainah

Well I'm getting from alot of people that saturday is really crusher dead day since now one really does much, so I was thinking that I would like to start or co start a raid on saturdays to AQ20. Criks raid is apparently filling up and we have people who dont attend but who would like to attend AQ20 raids, so I propose we start a second raid of interested individuals and open it to argent covenant members on saturdays as a crusher lead raid.

I know atleast that myself, marner, haq among other have expressed interest. if you are interested and we can get some tanks and healers interested in it to start a second raid. certainly in crushers alone we have enough alts that we could potentially field a second AQ20/ZG raid, so if you've interest post here or contact me so I can get a list and we can see where we want to go from there. in general this will be a relaxed raid, we're probably not going to use raid ninja unless I get 30 something people saying yeah I wanna go :lostit:

Ah and since I tend to be awol, editing in here My contacts are:

vaotrem@hotmail.com, also my MSN add if you want to use messenger, just vaotrem on yahoo. drop me lines there if you want to avoid having to wait for me to log in to say so as well..... BUT post here first! I'll check it sunday and monday, after that you'll have to send me IM's or emails :D

Edited by Brainah

I'm sure I could dust off one of my many alts for an occasional foray. I will say this, I use Saturday evening's currently as farming time, so If I've had a rough week and don't feel like being responsible (i.e. in a group) then I'll be farming. But on good weeks I'm all for some evening raids.

-Gordantell

I would love an chance to go to AQ...haven't really gotten to go often and the current crusher raid is always full. I like that instance and I can't seem to find a way in.

We have so many people wanting to go to instances - and no one wanting to LEAD these instances.

When a person steps up to lead a sat raid and if they want to use the Raid signup - just let one of the officers know.

As of lately, ive been having less and less time to sign on and mess around. Saturday are ideal for me. Id prefer to bring the bull (Chocoa), but if you have trouble with getting priests, Id help you guys out with the Undead chick who has been in retirement (Evangelina).

NOTE: Forgot to Logout of Revile... this is CHOCOA

Edited by revile

hey all, thanks for heads up on who was interested. I will try to get one going this saturday, thanks for info on raidninja maube but since this is a test run we wont need. its mostly experience and information run, this saturday. I'll start it around 5PM PST so 8PM EST unless people have more info about a time. all who answered are welcome to join, since its the first time invites are open to any who want and from there we can invite friends. this is a first time run not a regular schedule raid yet just to see who is interested and how much experience in the run we have.

Meeting time:7PM-8PM EST gathering, slightly lenient on this but please be on time :p

Place: we're meeting in Grom'gol for a head count

bring what you need, TS rules are relaxed, please joke during the raid its far more fun that way except when we're doing boss run downs. other than boss fights I'm not going to get on your ass about talking in TS.

See ya all there :lostit:

otay so we gots martok, galantarc, vendes, oriah <possibly> visskar, chocoa. well thats not as many as I'd hope but we'll try tonight and I'll mention it in guild chat for those that want ta go and anyone amahli knows. if she is on, welp. heres to hoping I'll see ya all there.