BWL

Chrysalia

That is correct. Opening a new day or moving the time puts a strain on raid attendance that I don't want or need. Fridays are generally well attended and agreed upon as a decent time slot (that's already been allocated for many), so I'd like to keep it. Eventually, I'd like to crunch MC down to just Wednesday and save Friday exclusively for BWL, but we're just not there yet (working on it!).

I know it sucks for those that can't make it on Fridays or stay past Ragnaros, but I'm stuck in the unfortunate position of knowing that I cannot please absolutely everyone with scheduling. In time, we'll be able to shuffle some nights around, I'm sure, or open up a second run, but it's just the best choice that I could come up with for now.

You would have to ask Verissi as he is the one leading the raid. I'm just gunna sit there and look pretty

*smirks* Tables have turned! Hehehehe....it's usually my job to sit there and look pretty!

I noticed on the Raid signups that BWL is going to be packaged with the Friday Core run. So if you cant get in the friday MC your SoL? Is that a correct statement or not?
That is correct. Opening a new day or moving the time puts a strain on raid attendance that I don't want or need. Fridays are generally well attended and agreed upon as a decent time slot (that's already been allocated for many), so I'd like to keep it. Eventually, I'd like to crunch MC down to just Wednesday and save Friday exclusively for BWL, but we're just not there yet (working on it!).

I know it sucks for those that can't make it on Fridays or stay past Ragnaros, but I'm stuck in the unfortunate position of knowing that I cannot please absolutely everyone with scheduling. In time, we'll be able to shuffle some nights around, I'm sure, or open up a second run, but it's just the best choice that I could come up with for now.

I think that Chrysalia wants to know if he can join you in BWL if he is not part of the Friday night raid in MC for whatever reason (start time of MC, different MC Instance Raid ID, just wants to do BWL...). May not change your answer, but the question and answer look like they could belong to two different questions.

Oops, misread the question (replied at work)...

The answer is...it depends. There won't be an independent signup for BWL until it has its own night, so priority goes to whomever is in the MC raid when Ragnaros dies. Inevitably, we will have people that cannot stay for various reasons, however, so I'll most likely have to yank more in to fill some empty spots...so you're not totally SOL if you're not in MC already, but there may be times when we just don't have anyone leaving. Hope that clarified it a bit!

If you have enough priests to go to BWL and would rather have the firepower, id be willing to abdicate my position if the guild would rather have Chrys there.

- Evangelina (Priest Extraordinare!) :)

Well, I appreciate the offer, but let's approach it as let's see who can stay before walking down that road.

Also, this REALLY isn't like MC (I cannot reiterate this enough, although I don't think anyone really gets the point)...it's not about craploads of DPS, but moreso doing what I call "the dance". Most of the fights are technically challenging to at least one class and, often, it's not about raw dps....more about how well we can control the fight. If you thought Jin'do was a tad crazy, wait until you see Razorgore's room....makes Jin'do look like he belongs in RFC.

As such, it's not as simple as "we have an empty slot that just anyone can fill" in many cases...I may need specific classes for specific duties, so it'll be situational. In essence, no promises, but if I have a spot for a mage, I'll keep Chrys in mind :)

We have the gear for BWL - we have the skill for BWL - we however do NOT have the discipline.

You have to be ready to spend a LOT on repair bills with no gain. there will be no learning DKP - so if you want to reap the benefits - you had better be ready for sacrifice and frustration and be in it for the long haul