Account Jacked

Ghidrah

So my Ghidrah/Taurrior account was hacked sometime last night.

My friend Tony gave me this account soon after release, he got a Shaman to 52 on Bleeding Hollow then quit for good.

He gave me the secret word but i lost it, i tore the house apart looking for it ><

Ive called him a few times now, im still waiting for a reply. I know hes in pst and gets off work late.

So, it all comes down to him calling me back, hopefully.

If he does then ill have that account back soon, i have no idea what theyll do to it ><

I just got Ghidrah 60 and exalted with AV, i just got my upgrades last night in AQ20 and got my Frostwolf Howler. I was feeling pretty good ^^

SO now i dont know what to do, if i have to start over then its gonna be rough. I just started to get to know everyone again and was making progress with Ghid, i got some real lucky breaks on raids lately and was finally getting out of those greens.

I want another warlock ><

Anyways if you see me out there, its not ME =[

Still trying to think of a name for my new toon.

Ghidrah

Rawr! Me an dah spirits stomp'un gud it we see um. Brudd'r Benim's tribe (Muru) was assaulted way back when long ago. Fear not latz may nub get to clomp fer a few many muuns. Latz will get jer stuff back eventually jus hab to be patient dah gods move slowly. Me stir up dah fire spirits and wind to seek revenge fer latz.

(( It took a week for then Muru to get his account back, and another week to get his gear and toons back if i remember right. If it was a gold hacker they prolly sold off all your stuff and possibly deleted toons. You will get all this back, just have to be patient))

I dont know what to do. Ive tried different servers now. Talked to a few friends. The honest truth is i dont want to play on any other server than AD. But I also dont want to see my toons running around.

I want a warlock again, survivability in pvp/pve was great and i had tons of fun.