Crusher ZG 2

Maube

Alrighty - since we have soooooo much interest in Baracko's ZG run - I am considering starting up a ZG 2

However - you have to WORK on my raid - that means Read up on ZG bosses - I will not be explaining every fight every week - there are plenty of resources out there to learn what bosses do what when and how.

Loot will not be a big shindig - you make up your mind fast and we move on.

If you dont bring necessary Reagents/tools/etc you wont be welcomed back

I reserve the right to be a complete and utter raid nazi (you havent seen ANYTHING of the beatch I can be)

Dont come if you are going to be offended by a very curt raid leader =)

Buuuuuuut

I need suggestions on when to run it that it wont interfere with anyone elses raids/experience -

Sat night is a possibility - but I have D&D every so often on Sat. nights

Monday is a possibility - but I dont want to interefere with Baracko's night

Tuesday is a possibility - just every other week I try to have a meeting

Sunday afternoon is doable - providing I didnt offer to help some Alliance friends fill their BWL raid =p

Thursday is a possibilyt - but 3 straight days of raiding could be burnout

Sunday night is a possiblity - but it might interefere with Crik's raid.

Meh - just give me suggestions :lostit:

Any more feedback? because if not - I will pick a day or time to be an elitist jerk =D

(I will give brief boss fight explanations - however I do ask that if you are not familiar with a boss - read up on him/her from thottbot or Wowwiki to get the general idea)

You can just post links and have a mandatory read of it from those that come on the raid.

Maybe we can quiz the people ya know like 5 questions.

When was jekklik born?

How did she become so evil?

Think about all the people who can be eleminated from raids with this simple test.

*kidding*

I will look for some links. :angry:

Edited by revile

Since we rarely clear all the bosses, maybe 2 nights of the same raid? Or is there just that many people that wanna sign up?

yeah there is the crux of the problem I would love to see another raid night 'FOR" barackos run so we can clear out all the bosses that reside in the place.. another pure ZG run is asking for trouble.. Sunday wont work as alot go to criks, monday cant work because baracko came first.. wed/fri is mc.. thur kinda makes it far too many raids in a row.. hmm.. if anyone wants to start up a second portion ZG run to get 100% clear I would be into that.. pass that count me out..

The ultimate goal is to clear all of them out... the problem is that we started on Monday's, and oftentimes, it resets the next day. Also, many arent as familiar with the place as others. However, I think we're making good progess... getting to Hakkar in a month in no small feat with a shifting roster.

I just havent seen a way yet to make two days work. I havent had much time to work on it lately, but I hope to solve the problem soon (RL sucks!)

Edited by Baracko