ZG ALT RUN.

revile

I know there is a couple of people that can't make it to mondays ZG run so I was curious if anyone would be interested in a second run sometime during the week. I guess if we can get like 20 or more people that are interested then we can get something going.

Sounds like a good idea!

Just to let you know of some thoughts that are running through my head...

Honestly, it is not feasible to kill all the bosses in ZG on one night. I cant get home early enough, and most folks cant stay up late enough. That being said, Ive been thinking of doing a second night, probably to focus on Jindo and the Bloodlord.

Haven't really figured out when, though. I need to look at the raid calendar closer...

I dont really have time to lead another one, but if I happen to be available and we can get 20 that want to go, Ill be happy to lead it.

Bar, your Warmonger

I was thinking of only 2-3 bosses per night. I know that Venoxxis and Jekklik, with a good group are fairly quick.

So maybe having like a ZG few-night thing. Not so much for loot but for Rep and such.

So maybe like Jek-Venoxis one night.

Bloodlord- Spider boss.

The panther and ***** whatever you get the idea.

I guess now we wait it out and see if there are people who are interested.

Throw your name down if you are!

I have the doll and need jin'do or the other boss in there that drops the piece i need for the doll. I would put a huge buff on my tier 2 helm, so I am down for ZG anytime.

Rel

Yeah I got the doll as well and need to get someone to make a potion to start summoning up those bosses.

And I know your down. Your always looking for ZG pugs :)

To clear all the bosses in ZG in one night without a war party full of Tier 1 & 2 equipped people you will need:

1.) Teamwork: Clan Skullcrusher is nowhere near lacking in this department. When you guys raid, you go in, focus, and get the goal accomplished. In order to clear ZG in one night, you need to be able to work together and focus on the task at hand. People need to know what the encounters are and what their (multiple) roles are.

2.) Gear: Everyone in the raid will need to be at least level 60, fully trained up, comfortable with the multiple aspects of their classes. Regardless of your spec, if you have a heal button, you will need to be prepared use it. Poisons work on everything in here, including Hakkar, so Rogues will need to bring them. Potions like Elixir of Giant Strength, Major Mana/Healing, Elixir of the Mongoose, Winterfall Firewater, Brilliant Mana/Wizard Oil, etc can greatly increase your potential and should be available for boss fights. People should bring their own and a couple extra for the others in the raid. Heavy Runecloth Bandages...

2.) Time: If you have the Teamwork (which Clan Skullcrusher does), and you have the gear (which Clan Skullcrusher can have), you need only to have the time. Barring multiple wipes on bosses, and skipping the four optional bosses (Jinn'do, Bloodlord, Edge of Madness, Fish Boss), expect the five priests (aspects) and Hakkar to take 4.5 to 5.5 hours. For Horde did it last Friday night in 4.5 hours (our first time doing so) and we don't have the gear that Clan Skullcrusher has the potential of having due to MC progression.

Based on what I know of the people in Clan Skullcrusher, if you have the first three, you need only have someone willing to lead it. I nominate Revile. I think he's an awesome guy, he has a great attitude and a great head on his shoulders.

Edited by Jeroabem/Sabrianica

I will NOT lead it. But I will consider CO-LEADING it. I am not comfortable with the pulls inside of there having only been there a fairly small number of times. But I am willing to set something up if I have help.

Since I am Shaman, I have an opportune picture of standing back (and blasting, I don't sit on my rump!!) and seeing the whole picture, whereas a warrior/rogue and priest have their hands full. (Mage and Warlock works as well, but I rather not entrust my life with one who deals with the dead.) I shall consider it if more people are interested (sound off like you got a pair!).

Are there anymore who will answer the call of battle? :)

Maybe alts that are 60 who want to join the fray?

Edited by revile

I am considering leading it - however making it just for experienced folks only - no boss explaining. I dont want the headache of teaching people - since we have so many folks signing up for Baracko's run.