Buru Stew

Crikrunner

Rejoice mah sisters and bruddah's der be beetle stew to eat all week! Big hugs to dah mighty war party of 20 who faught as a team n' slew dis mighty bug. Dit was dah smoothest clomp'n of him yet, dabu dabu dabu!!! Eben smoother den Gordantell's *edited for content* .... Dabu latz !!!

me tink'n wit dis new strategy we get him down each week.

((Key is to not pop the last egg till you dps him down to 21 percent health. Then you only have to drop him from 15 percent to zero in the 30seconds you have, over 1/2 of us were still standing doing it this way. How many times did we drop him from 20percent to 1 percent, at least 10 times already ))

Dah next challenge be getting Moam or Ayamiss in our pot too. Me tink'n a red sause wit a hint of Scryll n sum salt duu dah trick, perhaps a sash ub Baracko too.

Ayamiss

Moam

Agreed. The trick is to get him to 28% health prior to killing the second to last egg. The second to last egg will bring his health down to 20 - 21% health as he takes 40,000 damage per egg pop. The last egg is identified and everyone converges to it, including ranged, priests, hunters, etc.

The warriors crowd around it, and instead of executing the last egg, they save their rage, when the last egg pops, he is down to 14% health and within easy range of being killed within 30 seconds. Warriors wait for head to pop open, and in fury mode go into unbridled wrath (all hits are criticals). Now, since he is in execute range, each execute is a critical and will hold him there.

This was our best fight so far.

Rel

me tink'n wit dis new strategy we get him down each week.

((Key is to not pop the last egg till you dps him down to 21 percent health. Then you only have to drop him from 15 percent to zero in the 30seconds you have, over 1/2 of us were still standing doing it this way. How many times did we drop him from 20percent to 1 percent, at least 10 times already ))

Dah next challenge be getting Moam or Ayamiss in our pot too. Me tink'n a red sause wit a hint of Scryll n sum salt duu dah trick, perhaps a sash ub Baracko too.

Ayamiss

Moam

Crik, do you want me to start trying to run with you guys regularly?