AC MC I re-launch Sept 12 @ 9pm

Grimgor

It's been a while since I have mentioned the ACMC run, precisely because I didn't want to wear out the welcome here. We took a couple weeks off to regroup from the server outages a few weeks back that killed our momentum at a critical time. But with a number of recent events, and the upcoming launch night on Sept 12, it is now time to step forth again. I wanted to know if there are any of you willing to come help. As I understand it, Jero/Sab's raid is no longer running, so I am hoping that those of you involved there will look to this raid now.

As before, we refuse to steal people from a raid they're a part of already. But if you are looking for a raid, consider this one. This is the first official AC-sponsored run to Molten Core, and we still are looking for dedicated, regular people to fill in the ranks and form the foundation of the team. It is not too late to get in on the ground floor.

I would be honored and grateful for your help and participation, but this is not just for me of course. This is about the AC's success (or not) as a raiding entity.

Sign up at the RaidPirate if you would, please. Official raid home (until we can arrange a spot on the AC boards) is at the Sons of Draenor site. All rules and raid info is there. Though we prefer those who can and will make it on a fairly consistent basis (RL permitting, we understand), until we get our regulars established we will not turn away helpful temporary volunteers. All that we ask is that you comply with the raid requirements.

P.S. -- If you have trouble signing on or registering for the raid, send me or Bludbeerd an in-game mail or email us at grimgor@sonsofdraenor.com / bludbeerd@sonsofdraenor.com

Edited by Grimgor

If I didn't work 5-11pm on tuesdays, I'd bring Slythe :yub:

p.s. Do you want me to check in with you when I get back from work in the chance that you need some spots filled later in the night?

Edited by Rhoach

p.s. Do you want me to check in with you when I get back from work in the chance that you need some spots filled later in the night?

At least until we get a more firm foundation of regulars, this sort of help would be huge, guys. Thanks Rhoach!

Bumpitty bump bump.

This is the week off. We need some experienced people to help us get over the hump. Healers especially. We've had setback after setback plague us here. Don't make me beg... it's not pretty.

I was under the impression the raid wasn't going this week because you were out of town. Do others need a break? If so, I can understand. No problem. Rest up. If you need the break, don't sign up. But if you don't, and want to help, come along.

Bottom line, the ACMC raid needs help. Clan Skullcrusher is a part of the Argent Covenant, and this is the first time the AC has had a raid all its own. It might not be perfect yet, but it's led by people who care to improve the experience for the raiders so it will be worked on as we go along. Have some faith in us. Would be a shame if it had to be scrapped, and I don't think I have to tell you all why. I am sorry the mere mention of it annoys you, however. I've only ever tried to be considerate and kind and warm in all my interactions -- beyond professional and circumspect -- so by all means, I don't want to hurt your raid.

All I am trying to do now is help ensure it has a future. We've had a huge problem with people just signing up, and it sure would be nice to get the necessary support to get this thing going again after Blizzard's server fiasco killed our momentum.

Edited by Grimgor

I had multiple people offer to run the raid but turned them down - If your posting for the AC run annoyed me I would have asked you to stop - but as it stands - I dont want people getting burnt out - and Healers are especially easy to burn out - we had a hard time in the beginning getting people ourselves - you have to have dedication and perseverence from your raiders

Either way, all of the *iris sisters are stuck in Dallas this week.

It's for a thankless quest from the faction called business/real life. Totally sucks, wish I didn't have to do it *shrug* I don't have hair big enough and NO one had a chest big enough to be here. Plus I need a shovel to put on more makeup to blend in so I don't stand out from the natives.

<slow grin>

Welcome to Dallas, sweetheart! Heh heh. If you want to meet some of us Dallas-based Sons of Draenor for lunch or something, let me know. There's a few of us here.

<buys you an imaginary beer>

Edited by Grimgor

Refocusing on the thread topic...

We are happy to announce a new clause, a temporary addendum to the ACMC raid charter. We wanted to honor those who have been with the raid through Blizzard's server problems, and have come back after our 2 week break despite the momentum we lost. So a little bonus DKP will be awarded now, thusly:

For each full night of raid attendance* present players will each be awarded 15 bonus DKP, over and above any normal DKP awarded. This is a temporary program that will expire when the raid leadership feels that it has successfully transitioned out of the "Startup Raid" phase. NOTE: Points will be awarded retroactively, so attendance in weeks prior to this will be honored! Thank you for your continuing support!

* - (full attendance from start to finish -- though raid leadership reserves the right to make a call on a case by case basis)

See you in the Core!

Edited by Grimgor

<slow grin>

Welcome to Dallas, sweetheart! Heh heh. If you want to meet some of us Dallas-based Sons of Draenor for lunch or something, let me know. There's a few of us here.

<buys you an imaginary beer>

Well I'm here until Friday -- definitely free for lunch Friday (the director I'm with leaves Thursday night which is a good thing, I fear for my liver atm). If you wanna meet a scary undead face to face, just PM me.