Any Skull crushers?

Jeroabem/Sabrianica

I am pushing rank as hard as I possibly can, which will mean organizing a PvP team for AB. AB is the fastest honor gaining Battleground with the static game times (score generated over time means the longest a match can go is about 30 minutes vs. indefinite WSG and AV matches). To that end, I am looking for anyone who is interested in a once weekly (Saturday Afternoons!) three - four hour stretch of Arathi Basin. I am currently running with Blackfang Brotherhood, Brotherhood of the Blade and Winter Wolves, but I don't want to rely on getting into a group with one of them. So, forming a group of my own seemed like the thing to do.

Groups will be:

1 - Mill

2 - Mine

3 - Smith

4 - Swing

If your node is clear, move on to the stables. Looking for a good balance of healing, melting and melee to help out. The only requirement for group 4 is an epic mount.

If you are interested in pushing PvP rank and would like something organized to participate in, this is available. And, yes, I am doing this for my own benefit - I want High Warlord, but you will also gain honor and rank from this too. We don't have to worry about Honor Caps until rank 10, so we can push as hard as we want until then. And, anyone who sticks with me from start to end gets me with them if they decide to push.

Team HWL

Boom (Warrior): For Horde

Vakgu (Hunter): For Horde

Sabrianica (Rogue): For Horde

Mathan (Warrior): For Horde

Kytae (Priest): Clan Skullcrusher

Rhoach (Rogue): Clan Skullcrusher

Harne (Druid): Clan Skullcrusher

Depaa (Shaman): Clan Skullcrusher

Gordantell (Hunter): Clan Skullcrusher

Chrysalia (Mage): Clan Skullcrusher

Oriahtundra (Druid): Clan Skullcrusher

Anyone else?

Edited by Jeroabem/Sabrianica

Depends on when it is. If it's during a time when I'm available, you definitely have Rhoach's blades.

Lemme know when you want to do this, as Harne/myself may be trying to get a continuation/preclusion to Crik's AQ20 raid.

p.s. Best times are weekdays (not tuesday) around 11am, or saturday noon-ish. Late weekday nights are something I can't do anymore, seeing as how I have class these days.

Im always down, got quite a ways for AB exhalted, and WSG though at least revered in both now. Rank is not so much important. Though gonna try and keep lego till the XP and hopefully the ladder system will transfer current rank or highest into something good.

Daduntell is up for it. Pushing for some rank to get the pvp gear, not High warlord, bu t a nice respectable spot.

Evening free ar tuesday and Thursday, Saturday evening, sunday afternoon.

_Gord..er Dad..er, well you know

HEY HEY!~! ill be there once i get my stuff set up!!! u know im there for u friend and ill help u. ill try to get to rank 11 so i can get my cheap ars mount!!! well ill be on sometime this weekend.

Thanks for the response. Right now I am thinking two times a week. Thursdays (non-raid night) and Saturday afternoons. I'll PuG or get in with the BFB/BoTB/WW teams on the other nights.

Please come with reagents to buff the party fully at the start of the battle. Rogues come with enough poisons and flash powder to last 3+ hours of non-stop queue. Honestly, with the exception of 2 or three teams, we can expect non-stop five capping.

Teams to watch out for come from Stormrage, Warsong and Arthas (Altera Vista = all Naxx and AQ40 geared). If we get a team, we will grab the farm and hold it and allow a 4 cap (still get a little honor that way, but speeds the match up).

Thursday: 9pm - 12am (or longer, depending on people)

Saturday: 1pm - ?? (or longer, depending on people)

I seriously want to get in there and play. We'll have two strategies, a conservative strategy and a normal strategy.

Normal Strategy is:

1 - Mill

2 - Mine

3 - Smith

4 - Swing

If your node is clear, move on to the stables. 1 person will dismount from group 1 and will cap the farm.

again, the only requirement for group 4 is an epic mount.

Conservative Strategy is:

1 - Mill

2 - Smith

3 - Farm

4 - Swing

4 people on Mill and Smith, 3 people on the Farm, 4 people on swing. Again, swing team will have epic mounts. Please also have spare gloves with the riding enchant and spare boots with mithril spurs.

Swing point, in any case, is the point on the road on the mill side of the smith where the bridge to the smith intersects the Road.

Ventrillo will be used (the For Horde Vent Server) for communication. Don't care if you have a mic as long as you can hear and respond. Please have the latest version of CTRA as well so we can Assist Train when we hit a node.