Ragnaros

mogbertha

That was so much fun tonight! Everyone did such a great job, and I'm so grateful to have been along for the ride with you wonderful folks... thank you! :p The video I captured doesn't look very good, and it only shows the fight from one perspective, but here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZfKviGdraE

( Maybe next time i can figure out how to avoid getting punted into the lava so much! :rolleyes: )

And here are a couple of post-kill pictures. Sorry everything is so dark and blurry...

WoWScrnShot_082606_001920.jpg.xs.jpg

WoWScrnShot_082606_001432.jpg.xs.jpg

WoWScrnShot_082606_001419.jpg.xs.jpg

WoWScrnShot_082606_001120.jpg.xs.jpg

You need to eat, you non taurens fly so far ;p

Great vid, more exciting to watch when you can actually sit back and not do anything :p

Though we didnt get any "love" after rags when down :rolleyes:

lol

Edited by Oriahtundra

Hah, thanks for that video Mog! It was nice to see Rags go down from your perspective. This is what I saw from my rogue's perspective the whole fight:

untitled.jpg

LMFAO, i need to be all up in that as well next time

Edited by chemmy

Congratulations, one and all. I'll just skip all that "I remember when you/we were wiping on [insert early mob or boss here]" and leave it with a nice big-ass Congrats!

That's really all that needs sayin, ain't it?

Tusk

Thanks Mog for the video *sigh* i missed it

Had to leave half way threw the core my little troll has a cold and couldnt sleep.

But congrats to you all im so glad you got him

:p

That was Gwen above dont know where my name went :rolleyes:

We love you Tusk - you helped us over quite a few speedbumps!

And Mog ::bigbighugs:: I dont know how you survived all those lava baths =)

That was an AWESOME night, my dreams were filled with Rags dying over and over...

Talk about a pickme up!

Congratulations one and all! For sticking through and clawing our way through the first of the End Game dungeons! This is something to be VERY proud of!

Hey mogbertha, i have fraps, the full working ver. and i recorded something and it seem to speed up alittle bit. How do i keep it at a normal speed, is it the FPS setting, if so mine is at 30 FPS.

i recorded something and it seem to speed up alittle bit. How do i keep it at a normal speed, is it the FPS setting, if so mine is at 30 FPS.

Hmmm, i'm not sure, Chemmy. In case it helps, here are my settings:

f1.gif.xs.jpg

f2.gif.xs.jpg

Maybe the program you're using to convert the file after capturing is speeding it up?

Also, last night someone asked about the addons in the Ragnaros video, and i forgot to mention a couple of them. The visible ones are:

CT_RaidAssist

CT_MasterMod

CT_UnitFrames

Scrolling Combat Text

Sorren's Hunter Timers

RangeHelp

CooldownCount

Oh, and i survived those lava baths because of some amazingly well-timed healing by Kytae and Molox... big thanks!! :dancing_smile:

Also some luck with cooldowns on banages, health potions, and whipper roots, plus 205 fire-resistance helped!

Edited by mogbertha

Thank's mogbertha, it was the FPS setting on fraps that was speeding it up, I use windows movie maker to edit my clip's, but after setting the fps to 20, it's working fine, its at normal speed. Thank you for showin my your Fraps setting.

Edited by chemmy