MC Farming & FR

Relikk

If we take down Ony early enough I would like to hit MC for trash mob farming tonight (although my feeling is that it will run too late to actually make this happen).

Our objectives will be to obtain cores to make additional fire resist gear for our members (I don't need anything myself as I already have 325fr). The bonus is a chance to obtain an epic BOE item that you don't have but need.

Loot rules: All cores and BOE items (that is not needed) will go to Maube in order to make new equipment and trade / sell to purchase librams of resilience.

I think tonight may not be possible, however, Saturday evening around 7 p.m. EST sound good? Please post if you have interest in either day. Basically it's just a 20 man job, but additional players are welcome.

Eligible players are those who are in our raids and guilds that participate with us (Sorry - I hate saying that).

I cannot stress enough how important FR is for the Ragnaros fight. I want to use the gold we make to put the +20 FR enchant on legs and head pieces of all raid members (+40 FR total), as well and purchase and make additional FR gear. We are going to need this for BWL.

Rel

:dancing_smile:

Way to take the iniative

Goodness knows I have been asking a lot outta all of you ;)

Good way to use the Crusher Farming Day Saturday! Lets go kill some Molten Trash!

I should have Sabrianica attuned to MC by then, so I will put her at your disposal. Gonna attempt to solo attune her tonight. I'd bring Jeroabem, but I don't want to risk getting saved to that RaidID and missing out on the raid I am scheduled for.

Edited by Jeroabem/Sabrianica

Oh Relikk, I was planning in getting some hands to ZG to o some rep and 2 or 3 bosses, now you come with a totally polically correct suggestion! :)

We talk at night :)

Let's do both. Seriously. Let's go farm MC for "X" amount of time, then head to ZG and start cleaning house there too. We can get items to DE and rep at the same time. I believe there are also Thorium Nodes to hit and some special fish that can be cooked for raid support.

Also - we need rogues to farm the burning essences in BRD. 2 Rogues and a druid in stealth form can farm them quickly. It's one of the components needed for the Libram of Resilience enchant +20 FR

Rel

I sent some Black Diamonds to our raid banker this morning. If you need one for the FR enchant talk to an officer in game and they will let you know how to obtain one.

We also need to collect yellow and blue crystals from Ungoro. Ideally we should see everyone with at least 150 fr.

Also, please update your FR on the signup page so we can try to help get the FR enchant on your head / leg slot item.

Rel