Applications Closed

Maube

We are closing applications for new members for the time being to get to know our current Peons a little better and to organize the Crushers into a well oiled machine.

We apologize for anyone who is wanting to join our growing clan, but we are a big family and need to get to know everyone in it!

Contact Maube or Uglutz in game if you want more information.

Dabu!

Maube, Chieftan

Edited by Maube

• 3 weeks later...

Alrighty, I hate being a beatch but here it is. Black and White. NO MORE EXCEPTIONS. Do not come to me complaining about this that and the other thing...

Applications are FROZEN until we get somet hings ironed out.

#1: We have waaaay to many Peons in the ranks.

Sponsors, get to work getting your Peons up to date on what is expected of them to move forwards. If you do not have a sponsor (and a couple of you dont) talk to your class rep (or an elder) to have one assigned.

#2: We still are lacking 3 class leaders - Show us why the elders and myself should be considering you for such a position (Priest, Warlock and Shaman)

#3: People are not using their class leaders as much as I need to happy (aka the chief is NOT the first person you run to when something happens you dont like) The eldership is still hashing out some more of the new structured Skullcrusher ranks.

#4: Clan Skullcrusher is firstmost a Roleplaying guild. A lot of OOC stuph needs to leave the guildchat

#5: GET TO KNOW YOUR CLANMATES! Interact with each other!

Yes I made some exceptions in the past, but that is over with and done with. If people cant wait for apps to be reopened are they really interested in the Clan or just what we do?

Alts of current players are still allowed in as long as you remember to sign them in every 30 days.

Again, I make a request for an OOC guild channel, no more ooc in guild, period, which alleviates the need for (()) in the /gu, makes for less chatter in my main window which houses the /gu, I can easily add another chat channel to one of my other chat windows.