Onyxia on Sunday

Maube

Just to let everyone know...

This raid is no way affiliated with Huato's Biweekly Onyxia run.

This is my run I am doing because *I* want to see the damn dragon die as much as humanly possible.

My Rules, My Raid. Dont like it, dont bother signing up.

Need Before Greed.

No DKP. Everyone has a shot at the Loot.

HOWEVER, if you win something, you will not be eligible for her head that week.

Her head will be given as I see fit.

Scales will be Raid Rolled.

This is my run I am doing because *I* want to see the damn dragon die as much as humanly possible.

Wouldn't that be 'as much as dragonly possible'?

*runs*

No, not really. Onyxia has a day job as a regent, steward, whatever of the boy-king in Stormwind, for which she adopts the guise of a human. Kind of a Mrs. Doubtfire thing, without the overtones of parental affection.

Edited by Scryll

Yeah tell me about it =p

I just need to be careful I dont take over ANY raid I am part of... bad habit of mine =p

This lets me control my urge to grab every raid I am part of by the short hairs ::laughs::

I swear, I get a little power in my grasp and suddenly I think I know everything :orc:

Thank you again for the run and the head.. I have to say it was one of the best birthday presents I've had in a while >:L

Last night was a bit hairy though and I feel bad for how shaky things were.. she machine-gunned those fears, whereas Thursday had less fears and they were a little more predictable. I guess she can go down like a kitten or tear it up like the dragon she really is. I'm going to try to experiment with a little more SR mixed with FR to see if I can resist the fears, which I've heard you can do.. and tremor totems do help as long as they're placed closer to the MT and not the side groups :p

I need Will of the Forsaken... trade my horns for an exposed femur or two...