Scholo tonight?

Martok

If you are up for it, I know of a really hard quest that gives decent faction with A_Wife. You'll need to gather a mop, broom, dusting clothes, a toilet bowl brush, and window cleaner. Yes, I'm talking about the House Cleaning quest. You don't get much xp or loot but the faction increase is decent.

There's also a good gathering quest called Grocery Store Run. Oh and don't forget about the Poopy Diaper quest--again, not much loot or xp but good faction.

Hmm.

Tuesday I scrubbed the tub, sink, toilet. Did two loads of laundry, the dishes. Vacuumed Tuesday as well.

I take care of the baby nightly. Bathed him Tuesday night as well.

Soul cleaner of the cat pan for two cats. Soul feeder of said cats.

Cleaned up after dinner last night. Made a grocery store run last night too.

I get up with the baby every night so she can sleep...I get up with him first thing in the morning so she can get herself ready.

Spent some quality time with her Tuesday night.

Still can't seem to keep the aggro at bay. It's actually getting worse. >:0

Me thinks you need to try this quest.

First step: Find a Babysitter.

Second step: Make reservations at her favorite restaraunt.

Third Step: Take her to said eatery

Fourth Step: find a romantic spot

Fifth Step (optional) usually a shinee can help with faction increase

Sixth Step: Bring her home for a nice backrub and FOOTRUB.

Works for Katak ::grins:: And I do mean for me repairing faction with him, not vice versa...

Gonna try some of Maube's techniques (the at home ones...money is tight and we have 4 of the 5 kids tonight), so don't expect me on much at all. Gotta try to dig out of this hostile faction hole for tomorrow night. lol

Give Jero Huato's spot in the ZG run if he doesn't have one already >:0

Let me chime in about the foot rub, they are HEAVENLY. And if you are really quite manly, you can also offer to paint her toenails. Guy here at work does that for his wife and she loves it.

;)

5th wife?! :0

:D

I need to try to get to bed early tonight anyway. Went to bed right after I logged out last night (close to 12:30), and my son had me up at 3:25am, back to sleep at 4, up for work at 5am. I am beat today on top of the wife aggro. lol

Lets see, what I did this week.

Played WoW

Went grocery shopping

Ordered Pizza

######ed about needing a housekeeper to do the laundry

Wore a dirty shirt to work on Tuesday (Febreeze is a wonderful invention)

Kept cooking dinner in the same pot.

;)

Let me chime in about the foot rub, they are HEAVENLY. And if you are really quite manly, you can also offer to paint her toenails. Guy here at work does that for his wife and she loves it.

...A step further is having a big basin of warm water and you wash her feet off before massaging and painting them. Talk dropping aggro and gaining faction...

and, when I was feeling up to it back in the day...

Targetted Mob <Wife, level 29> would enter into aggro range in the <Home> Zone, I'd apply the following macro:

/say "Hey honey, how was your day?"

/cast <Show genuine interest level3>

/say "wow, really? It's a good thing I have dinner started, we're having </cast cook good food>"

/say "Why don't you go relax in the tub?" (Earlier I had cast "<Draw hot bubblebath, place scented oils in water and lit scented candles>. Optional music was available too)

15 minutes later, go into the bathroom with glass of wine and re-cast <Show genuine interest level3> while reminding <Wife, level 29> of dinner being ready in <amount of casting time left>.

After dinner, served at the dinner table, offer back-rub. Usually declined and was instead given the quest reward: "You've been so sweet, go play your warcraft game" only to be interrupted by a newer quest "Tumbling"...if you follow me.

...and I can cook some food. My momma made sure of that. And I know how and when to be romantic, my daddy made sure of that. If you want some RL 30-45 minute meals (not just single item recipes) that will seriously compete with dinners at like Applebee's or the Olive Garden, let me know what you like to eat and I will come up with some plans for you. You only need to have one or two operable synapses and the ability to read in order to make them work.

If that fails, you can always try force!

Let me tell you, it worked wonders on my fifth wife...

Gorrin, the ones that are stamped "Made in China" don't count as real wives... ;)

That's right, Cwn, Maube, me, etc are mere figments of your overactive imagination.

So if I imagine Cwn as a sexy redhead with big boobies...

Oh wait, she IS real! Reality must be about to collapse!

so here's the thing...a lil foot rub, or one night together doesnt seem to work well with my smart little loved one...

She too smurt fer me.

I gotta show she comes first...#1 on the list...if I am able to do that...

*poof* aggo -43143453453 yards (the radius gets big somtimes :dancing_smile: )

((the problem for me is i SUCK at multi'tasking soo...if im' play'n wow dat all im doin...))

Edited by Houli