Vrugz needs our help

Maube

Count me in for both! If we have a tank for the dragons, I'll drag Verissi around for portals and raw damage for those....or Hoofie if no tank is available (I love tanking those big nasty dragons).

Debating between Toba and Hoofie for UBRS...Toba would love some new weapons from Rend, but Hoofie's still hoping for Finkle's and Drakk's blood. If at all possible, I wouldn't mind running to Rend with Toba and swap to Hoofie for the Beast and Drakk (Green and I did a great tank swap on Drakk before that made it VERY easy to handle conflags of a tank)....but I'm flexible, as always :tease:

Who else is in need of Onyxia keying? I'm in no rush to do it with Toba or Waldy, but would happily help with the LBRS/eyes/Rend runs that they'll need.

Zuato still needs Drak's blood too, so count him in as long as I don't get too much wife/kid aggro.

(Gotta be careful raiding so much during the week with Wed-Thurs being big raid nights. Get lots of aggro for that).

Graw still needs Drakk's blood as well. If I'm able to get on I'll gladly help with the dragons and UBRS. If no tank is available, I will happily tank the dragons provided we can kill them in less than 30 seconds *grins wickedly*

If no tank is available, I will happily tank the dragons provided we can kill them in less than 30 seconds *grins wickedly*

...or longer, depending on how much you've had to drink :dancing_smile: I'm still laughing after watching you tank Rattlegore....a truly classic moment (and well done!) :D Best quote from that: "I can tank him...just watch...don't help"