Crusher Raids Signups

morilen

Ok, I need to know people's schedules and what they are capable of doing.

I want to start two things, a crusher ZG raid, and a crusher MC raid. ZG will be much easier to get going than MC, and we will need to work with other guilds on this. This thread is NOT for discussions. We have about 4-5 threads on these things up,and anything that needs to be discussed can be brought up in there. This thread is simply a place to list the following things:

1. Your class & level, if not 60 when you estimate that will be the case. Also list your spec in terms of what you are the most and second most so for example Grymald is 35 frost 16 arcane, I would list this as Frost/Arcane. If I had three I would just list the two I had devoted the most to.

2. Your availability. In as definitive a way as possible. The less "I don't know" that we get the easier it will be. Raiding is about commitment. For example I can commit Weeknights and Sundays, but my Fridays and Saturdays are intermittent so those are bad days for me.

3. Your unbuffed Fire Resistance. (Likely a different set than your normal gear)

4. Lastly which of the two you want to be apart of or both.

These raids will be using Zero-Sum DKP. If anyone has a problem with this I will cry, and seeing a grown man cry isn't pretty so please don't make me go through that. :-P

Ok I will go first so everyone gets an idea of what I want.

Grymald 60 (When I will be 60 - 60's ignore this) Mage (Frost/Arcane) (FR 82) M-F After 6pm Sunday All day (MC)(ZG) Keyed: (Ony)(MC)(BWL)

Ok that is it. Just one line. Anyone interested MUST post here or have it posted for them. I will be compiling this info into a spreadhseet to help organize everyone from the multi guilds. Any updates to ths info should be made with an edit, and a PM to me.

I forgot to add in that you should list your hgh end keys. I can add it to the list and we might be able to chain the MC group with ONY killings. So add that in as well. Thanks Maube. :)

Could I also request warriors to include their +defense from items/talents, your armor number, and HP total. If other people want to share that as well it is fine, but mostly important for the Warriors. thank you Greenbull for reminding me to focus on other important things. :)

Furthermore based on what Narsica said I am going to volunteer Maube as our Guild Tailor. While I believe both Vol and I are capable of the honored recipes we are working on getting Maube to Revered for enchanting, so that will also give her access to the Tailoring recipes. So if Mortis Victus would like to assist with that maube should be your target.

Everyone will notice that I just keep editing this post. I am doing that because I would like to keep this forum to one post per person. Just an info post on your stats, and stuff. I am editing in ideas I am getting from people as they post so keep checking back to the end of this post for more.

Edited by morilen

Maube 60 Mage, Frost/Arcane. FR 58. Wednesday thru Friday all day. Sat - Tuesday until 2pm Keyed for MC, Ony and BWL

Tazzak 56 Priest, Shadow/Disc. No rush to 60 (maybe another month) Keyed for MC (Planning on Respecing if we need his priestly prowess in MC regularly) +237 healing set

Edited by Maube

Huato 60, Elemental 30/ Resto 21. FR as I stand right now (non-fr encounter geared) it is 47. With all my FR gear I am at 90 fire resist before totems.

Availability. Schedule it and I can most likely be there. As long as I know when it is I can typically scedule for it as long as I am not raiding every night of the week (wife aggro builds every consecutive night. :).

I'd like to be part of both raids.

Crikrunner's Resume:

555 Splithoof Way, Thunderbluff

Education:

Masters in Elemental Leddur Wurk

--Wurk Wurk me mak gud patches an armor

--me hab sum gud mojo

Talents: Enhancement and Healing

-Led many sucessful raids to all parts of the world

-Pillaged Scholomance, Stratholme, and the Depths lubs to do dis too

-Able to rip the flesh of the toughest dragon be got gud sharp knives

Work Experience:

1.5 Years Clan Skullcrusher

-Hard Working , sacfrising self, so others may live

Armor Size: XXXL

- Hab pretty armor fer clubbin alliance and annuder set fer raidin

Availability:

I would love a ZG group or the new 20 man raid. Sunday nights are the only time I can commit too regularly, saddly between work and school, I can't garentee any days other than this. Been on several ZG raids with the covenant and had a good time, I think they talk to much, but that kind of makes it fun. Team work is a must, but mostly people need to have full blue gear at a minimum imho for the raids to suceed no matter how much team work we hab. Dabu ---Crikrunner

Posting because I saw this in the open forums :)

Narsica - 53 Holy/Disc Priest. I've got 33 holy, rest in disc for now but I'll probably need to take a look at what's available come 1.10.

Should be 60 the beginning of March.

225 Enchanter/300 Herbalist

EDIT: Fire resistance gear is basically nil for now. I have the fire resistance enchant recipes, just need decent gear to enchant. Also have the priest book from DM(+10 FR) and if everyone gears up for Onyxia we can get the Drakefire Amulet(+15 FR +10 stamina).

P.S. Do you guys have a guild tailor that is working solely for Thorium Brotherhood faction? Mortis just needs a name so any Dark Iron we get for now we'll send to that person.

Availability: 7:00PM(sometimes have to be 8:00PM) to 1 AM Sunday through Wednesday

7:00PM to :) Thursday through Saturday(I can stay up really however late)

This is all EST time as well :)

I'll get the rest of the Mortis Victicus crew to post here if you'd like- they're just waiting on an email from the Admin to get their accounts going.

Edited by Narsica

Vanidi, Hunter, currently Survival/Marks

should be 60th...2nd or 3rd week of March, at the latest.

300 engy with the repairbot.

FR is currently around 30, but I'll be working on that in the next few weeks - Onyxia necklace, cloak, etc.

ZG and MC are both good.

Friday nights are doable anytime. Saturday or sunday evenings - choose one, I can arrange work for one of the two nights off :p

MC attuned, going to start working on Ony and BWL :)

Greenbull 60 Warrior (Prot Spec (41points)) (FR 49) M-S After 9pm Sunday All day (MC)(ZG) Keyed: (MC)

7400+ Armor, 354 def, ~ 5k health (working to get stam enchants)

I'm working on Onyxia key (forgot to loot somnus last sat.. :p ).

I usually play only 3 nights a week, so I do interest in the two raids, but we can't do ZG and MC in 3 days only, :)

Gordantell 60 Hunter (31MM/20BM) (FR~50) (MC)

Xephist 60 Mage (33 Fire/18 arcane) (FR 25) (MC/ZG)

Jelorian 60 Shaman (35 Rest, 16 Elemental) (Fr=4) (MC/ZG)

Gordantell can make just about any potion we need.

Jelorian 300 Eng (w/ repair bot)

Availiablity:

W after 8, TH-Sun after 6.

I will drop the Friday MC raid like a cheap piece of vendor trash for a Crusher led Raid.

-Gordantell