dkp question

Cwn

Fomor and I are discussing this and we're wondering. With the DKP points, is it broken down by raids? I.E do dkp points earned in molten core only count for mc, and onyxia only count for onyxia? We'd like to know. :)

We have two seperate DKP

One for Ony and one for MC so yes, they are seperated =)

Not everyone is keyed for Ony, and not everyone who goes to MC has time to go to ONy too! Therefore, we keep them seperate to be as fair as possible to all folks =)

Btw.... why arent you two keyed for Onyxia yet?!

Ah good, that was our concern, that a combined DKP would bolster the numbers of those who do all the raids. You have set our minds at ease.

As for why we aren't Ony keyed....because you grabbed us and dragged us into the Core the moment we hit 60! :tease: Doesn't that quest string start in one of the Blackrock spires? Which neither of us have ever been to? Hell, Fomors never even done Dire Maul!

There's a nice leather healing head piece in the North side...non-tribute though.

Tribute runs are fun, relatively quick, and result in a lot of nice gear. :tease:

Zuato also needs Drak's blood for his Ony key, so I'd be down with brining him, or Huato if needed instead to LBRS/UBRS.