Loot Link!

Maube

• 4 weeks later...

i used that site a few times in the past but if ya'll use atlas, get atlas loot, it shows you what boss drops what item, class item, trash mob drops, what boss drops what quest item and much more, and you can also see what the item looks like by ctrl click, and you can see what the armor sets look like in aq40, weapons, quest rewards and so on, a really nice addon for atlas, make sure ya'll get the new atlas and the new atlas loot, it has all the instance in the game even Naxxramas, but it dont show the drops for Naxxramas, just the layout and where the bosses are at.

i used that site a few times in the past but if ya'll use atlas, get atlas loot, it shows you what boss drops what item, class item, trash mob drops, what boss drops what quest item and much more, and you can also see what the item looks like by ctrl click, and you can see what the armor sets look like in aq40, weapons, quest rewards and so on, a really nice addon for atlas, make sure ya'll get the new atlas and the new atlas loot, it has all the instance in the game even Naxxramas, but it dont show the drops for Naxxramas, just the layout and where the bosses are at.

OMG! Alex, can I buy a period, or a comma!

Yeah i know. It was 5:30am when i was typing that there, I was tired and my eye's was all fuzzy, but come on. You did not had to joke on my sloppy typing.

Edited by chemmy

LMFAO, all good. I would joke on it as well, look's like a crackhead type that there. (In your point of view)

I saw it shortly after you posted it, and I was sorely tempted to write a reply asking if anyone else had run out of breath reading the post. :)