Zuato needs some help...

Huato

As Zuato rockets to 60 (will hit 59 tonight in all likely hood), he needs some help...

What he needs the most right now is help getting Attuned to Molten Core (couldn't stay the whole run Saturday), and needs help with the World Dragons for the Onyxia Key.

Those are the things he needs the most help with right away so that he can attend the fun stuff. ;)

Well Huato, unfortunatly I run BRD during the days on Wednesday and Fridays =/ I hate that instance with a passion, but provided I can actually be on for an extended period of time (and not be drunk =p ) I will be glad to help when I can

With my work schedule and family life I can't log on and play during the day on Wednesday or Friday.

So...I have to do it sometime Saturday or Sunday (most times during the day are ok, just depends on family aggro - mornings or later evenings usually work best though), and Monday or Tuesday evenings.

Right now Wed - Fri evenings are out at the moment due to the MC and Ony raids. ;)

doh! i solo ran it with haq a week or 2 ago... i watched a video on how to do it tho... i would bring a rogue tho, unless you just plan on 4 or 5 man stealthing it...

just sneak up to the bar, pick pocket, unlock door, scoot outa the room fast like to avoid phalanx aggro, then make your way to the firelasher lord guy (the one who spawns lil fire ele's when you fight him). sneak behind him to the far left edge, you drop down into the lava and jump real quick up onto a ledge out of the lava. then you hop best you can (you can actualy avoid damage) to an island where 4 fire elementals sit. you can rest on the very edge of the island without getting aggro at lvl 60 :) and prolly lvl 59 too. if you can make it to the island, you got it in the bag...just sneak over the island jump into the lava and head under the bridge, and stealth by the last 2 groups of fire ele's on the bridge in front of the instance portal to MC.

druids are handy in that while one of you jumps across the long lava run to the island, the other druid can toss some heals as the other makes his way across.

also, you dont have distract, but for the last part (especially with a 59 ..you may be just fine, but i think i tried to solo this with harne at 58....and i just could not get by those last 2 grps of fire eles for the life of me ) hoofie could get close enough to the center one so that it notices him and turns to him, he backs off, but for 2-3 seconds the center fire ele will be turned sideways and zu could try to sneek thru a lil easier...

gl :lostit:

I read somewhere that a druid tried it and had to use an invisibilty potion to stealth by that last group. Zuato being an alchemist already has a couple of those on him I believe (and if not can make them :) ).

Thank you for the info too! :lostit: