Best place to get Essence of Water?

Huato

Since my plan is to respec Zuato to resto at 60, I want to get a Hide of the Wild crafted by Hoofstomper. I know where to find the living essence, and I am not able to fish the essence of water...where is the best place to farm for it?

I want to start farming a little here and there as I work my way to 60 with him. :)

I got all mine in the Eastern Plaguelands. Felwood is supposed to be the best... but since it is almost always camped to hell I stick to EPL. That way I can take out the grubs too =)

The big lake south of Corrins Crossing is where I normally go if I want water =)

Doh!

I'm running on little to no sleep again. lol

I was up with the AC in ZG till about 11, got to bed around 11:30, and was back up at 2 with my son. lol Back up at 5:30 for work.

And thank you! :)

If I can find some time this weekend, I'll drag Wald out to fish up some essences for you. I've found the gathering rate to be comparable or better than the water elementals (and less wear and tear on the gear) since I already know the spots to fish at. Once I get Verissi's fishing worked up, it should go even faster (blink makes moving around so much faster when you're swimming...hehehe).

I need to get some fishing done anyway since Hoofie keeps stealing Wald's food stash :)

• 2 weeks later...

I hit on 1 out of 10 water essences on the plagued water thingies at the lake in EPL this mornin...

workin on my Hydraxian Quests.....done with one....onto Sith for the next one