Sholdamapads

Borg

Morgh at wurk...sigh

Wunderin bout Volcanic Shouldamapads.....what are the mats needed and any latz dat kan meek em?

Since I dont have the Cent or Wild Sholdamapads......geeten da match to my Chest piece wuld do good fire resist help fur da Morgh

The pattern drops in LBRS from the mobs in the same spot that the Robe of the Archmage pattern drops. I haven't seen it yet personally, but if someone can get ahold of it, Hoofstomper would be happy to learn it and make them (the pattern is a green pattern).

On a related note, do we have a leatherworker with enough Thorium Brotherhood rep to get the patterns from them? Our rogues and druids would probably enjoy having some of that gear.

I will definitely have to pay someone to craft some better fire resist gear. I have 2 of the 3 volcanic set plus the father flame offhand, all told only about 70 or 80 FR unbuffed. I've been told for melee once we roll on Gheddon and past, That number should be up to 250 minimum to stay alive for those fights

Just prior to Geddon tonight, I'm going to do a FR check through CTRA and see what classes are having some problems with FR gear. I suspect that our rogues, druids, and clothies will generally have lower FR than shaman or warriors due to availability of craftable gear and/or drops (good luck finding FR leather, in my experience). I already know people that can make FR plate, but don't really know who can handle FR leather goods (Maube has the Wizardweave stuff for clothies already, so that's being addressed). If anyone knows who can make the leather stuff, please let me know and I'll add it to my notes and (eventually) transcribe it into a post that can be stickied.

I just hate seeing people paying for something to be crafted when we probably know some generous soul within the guild or amongst our friends that would happily make the stuff for free (if mats are supplied, of course).

Would there be any interest in putting together a "rare patterns" crafting list within the guild as a start and extend it to include our friends as well? I have a few rares myself (Hide of the Wild, Crusader and Fiery enchants, etc.) and would be happy to craft or enchant these for free if a Crusher (or anyone in a guild friendly with us) needs them :devil: Personally, I'd love to find someone that can do the +30 spell power enchant, but have no idea where to begin looking for someone to do it aside from the Trade channel...bleh.

Just prior to Geddon tonight, I'm going to do a FR check through CTRA and see what classes are having some problems with FR gear. I suspect that our rogues, druids, and clothies will generally have lower FR than shaman or warriors due to availability of craftable gear and/or drops (good luck finding FR leather, in my experience). I already know people that can make FR plate, but don't really know who can handle FR leather goods (Maube has the Wizardweave stuff for clothies already, so that's being addressed). If anyone knows who can make the leather stuff, please let me know and I'll add it to my notes and (eventually) transcribe it into a post that can be stickied.

I just hate seeing people paying for something to be crafted when we probably know some generous soul within the guild or amongst our friends that would happily make the stuff for free (if mats are supplied, of course).

Would there be any interest in putting together a "rare patterns" crafting list within the guild as a start and extend it to include our friends as well? I have a few rares myself (Hide of the Wild, Crusader and Fiery enchants, etc.) and would be happy to craft or enchant these for free if a Crusher (or anyone in a guild friendly with us) needs them :devil: Personally, I'd love to find someone that can do the +30 spell power enchant, but have no idea where to begin looking for someone to do it aside from the Trade channel...bleh.

I believe Raeda can do one or two leather FR items. And IIRC, we do have a "rare" crafting list lying around here somewhere...