Geddon

greenbull

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6...=geddon&pl=true

Most videos that I saw with geddon have the MT running from the AOE Inferno and people stoping the DPS. You can notice that by the fact that on that video above Geddon runs straight for the MT after the inferno, because nobody stole the aggro.

But we can always discuss other strategies >:L

Not a hard fight, MT needs highest possible FR gear. Hunter pulls to MT, give him X amount of seconds to build up aggro, once MT gives the okay, dps the crap out of him, yes MT moves out of his ae then re-commits to geddons beat down. Just keep a reminder to being the bomb and stay away from the raid when u are the bomb >:L Shouldn't worry about stealing aggro if you gave the MT enough time to build hate, and the raid does steady dps.

Not a hard fight, MT needs highest possible FR gear. Hunter pulls to MT, give him X amount of seconds to build up aggro, once MT gives the okay, dps the crap out of him, yes MT moves out of his ae then re-commits to geddons beat down. Just keep a reminder to being the bomb and stay away from the raid when u are the bomb >:L Shouldn't worry about stealing aggro if you gave the MT enough time to build hate, and the raid does steady dps.

Hmmm. That would explain why, in some videos, people start DPSing only after a long time, normally after geddon does the second Inferno thing.

Hows that FR coming Greenbull? We can realistically get another crack at him this Wed. and hope fully your FR will be 200+. If you need something, dont hesitate to ask. The guild coffers have a fair amount to dontate to the guild runs and FR seems a good a need as any. >:L

Edited by Volonazra

139 unbuffed. With MOTW and a potion I can get near 200, yes. I'll ask maube for the +7 resists to back and will start the quest for the Libram of Resilience enchant (but I need a BRD run to the Dark Coffer for that).

But if we adopt the strategy of me running from the inferno AOE, I think I can take the first and last pulses.

Edited by greenbull

Hmmm.

To get the Libram of Resilience enchant (+20 FR to head or legs) I need

4 Crystal Spire

1 Black Diamond

1 Burning Essence

The burning essence is on BRD, Dark Coffer, never made BRD deep enough to remember where's that. It's BOP.

The Crystals are items made using the Pylons on Un'Goro, and requires 10 blue crystals and 10 yellow crystals each, so I'll spend some time monday night farming those crystals. So if anyone has extra crystals, they're welcome, again >:L

I have 2 librams, gifts from Chief Volo and Maube-makes-raiding-fun, I can only carry 1 at a time, but I'll use those 2 to grant +40 FR on the FR gear. That means 40 crystals and 2 journeys to BRD.

It'll be fun! :p

You have to have completed the quests for the gnome in the cave before you can craft the crystal spires, and you will also need 30 gold too.

I have everything but the gold and burning essence Green, so I know the pain. lol

That aside, a Shaman needs to be in Greenbull's group to drop a fire resist totem and what ever other totems that Green would like. That should help him alot! Have the Shaman stand beside him and wait to drop the totems until Geddon is heading for the MT...then run back and help heal and drop totems again as the timers run out on them.

I know part of the fr totem is offset by the Mark/Gift of the Wild, but the extra is more than helpful.

Oh yeah, I am willing to be the crazy Shaman to do this for Green on the nights I can make it...with my FR gear and the FR totem my fire resist is 144 (110 with just MoW and no totem) (I also get the +10 yard increase to friendly totems with my EF set bonuses, so I don't have to be that close to him to be effective). Can get it to 164 with a run to BRD too...but if I can go with Green, and the essence is in the coffer, he should take it since he's gotta stand toe to toe with Geddon >:L

Edited by Huato

139 unbuffed. With MOTW and a potion I can get near 200, yes. I'll ask maube for the +7 resists to back and will start the quest for the Libram of Resilience enchant (but I need a BRD run to the Dark Coffer for that).

But if we adopt the strategy of me running from the inferno AOE, I think I can take the first and last pulses.

Shoot, I'd collected plenty of crystals yesterday, but got rid of them. I can provide the Black Diamond, if someone else hasn't, though.

Green, I can do the +15 FR to cloak as well. Also, I'd still suggest for the layout to be like this.

www.mortisvicticus.com/Baronlayout.txt

Now you can have the MT's healers off to the left, but mainly have a priest or two to every 2 groups(meaning group 1 and 2 have at least 1 priest between them, group 3 and 4 have at least one priest, 5 and 6, etc). This means druids and shamans are going to be on healing priority here. Also, DPS should work on only moving back and forth- meaning they pulse in range of the Baron to dps, and out when he infernos, thus stopping DPS so the MT can easily pick it back up. Also, do NOT stray from the group layout. It'll be extremely hard for the priest to dispell the casters if you do so. Move only forward and backwards.

Nice, steady dps when he's not infernoing= success in killing the Baron.

Edited by Narsica

Your priests will run out of mana fast just dispelling alone, your druids/shaman should be healing the MT and just assign maybe one-two shaman to float heal to the rest of the raid, self health management, again a must.

You want your tank in at least 250+ unbuffed FR gear. Put a priest in each group and all they do is dispell, shammies and druids do the healing. Just pull him to Garr's room and form a circle and have the tank in the middle. Its really a easy fight if your MT has the FR. Start getting your MT the Dark iron gear ( i think thats whats its called)(the gear that players can make from thorium brotherhood faction). a few rings can some enchants and your tank will be well over 300+ unbuffed FR ( you will need it that high once ya hit rags)

good luck in there and if ya need more advice just let me know