+22 Intellect Enchant

Maube

Pleased to announce... that I can now do this enchant!

For Crushers, AC members. friends... oh hell everyone, it is done without charge with the mats. Tips are always appreciated :p since I did bust the bank on Dark Iron Ore. =D but now us casters can beef up our weapons!

You guys know when and how to find me ::giggles::

...now I have to make the decision I've been putting off: +22 int on GBW or Rod of the Ogre Magi (if/when I get one).

Suggestions? I'm tempted to drop it on the GBW to use as a raiding staff, but am torn since it would also be fantastic on the Rod to make up for the comparatively low +int. I suppose I could do both (after some serious farming for shardable loot), but will be grappling with this again when we get someone the +spell dmg enchant :)

Glad that I don't have any decent one-handed swords/daggers...that would really make my "hed asplode"!

I know the feeling Wal!

I have the +20 spirit enchant on my Aurastone Hammer, and want the +22 int on my Rod of the Ogre Magi.

Now to get more shards, Illusion Dust, and Eternal Essences...too much to try and obtain. lol

...now I have to make the decision I've been putting off: +22 int on GBW or Rod of the Ogre Magi (if/when I get one).

Suggestions? I'm tempted to drop it on the GBW to use as a raiding staff, but am torn since it would also be fantastic on the Rod to make up for the comparatively low +int. I suppose I could do both (after some serious farming for shardable loot), but will be grappling with this again when we get someone the +spell dmg enchant >:L

Glad that I don't have any decent one-handed swords/daggers...that would really make my "hed asplode"!

+30 spell damage on the Rod of the ogre magi imho :yub:

+30 spell damage on the Rod of the ogre magi imho >:L

Sounds good to me. After posting that, I thought about it this way: why bother trying to make both staves similar with enchants...+int to GBW, +dmg to the Rod, and let each suit their purposes (mana-intensive raiding and lighter raiding/farming, respectively). This takes a bit of pressure off farming-wise and should satisfy my first priority of getting the GBW aligned a bit better to what I've been doing lately.

Now to shard-farm...hehehe.