The Army system flipped

Eisaac

Yes, there are a 'few' bugs in the system.

Now, the displays don't update....

I once got twice the hourly money, and once nothing, and also my money displayed (and the money of others) is constant, even though I get my money and spend it, it is still displayed a specific constant. Very strange.... :dancing_smile:

Maybe Balandar will have to send it back to those who wrote the code for repairs....

I have also noticed these problems. Does this mean that our items did in fact just disappear? I hope so because if it can be fixed I'd love to get them back. I'd hate for weeks of work to be wasted like that. I have to admit, I almost quit the system after all of my stuff was gone. But instead of getting mad I put my head down and accepted the challenges laid before me.

Hopefully I'll be moving up again soon.

Bah!

I've lost every last piece of defensive equipment I've bought, weapons randomly disapear

I can't spy or sabotage anyone - everytime I try I get SQL errors.

I show money in the bank that I can't seem to use...

:dancing_smile:

I won't drop out because I've already improved troop production a couple times and also upgraded my base once. I can replace weapons and armor easily enough when the problems are solved but I have no idea when I'll have 40K all at once to improve my base again. I'll just ride out the hard times and deal with it.

I don't know how much money I have.

It says I have 18626 gold, but I can't spend that much, and that number has not changed most of the day through a couple attacks where I lost money, and I haven't appeared to have gained any hourly income either.

I don't have any weapons again (I also can't appear to buy them). I also don't have any defensive items ( can't buy those because it says I don't have the gold either).

I won't drop out because I've already improved troop production a couple times and also upgraded my base once. I can replace weapons and armor easily enough when the problems are solved but I have no idea when I'll have 40K all at once to improve my base again. I'll just ride out the hard times and deal with it.

:dancing_smile::devil::):p:yub:

Don't worry, somewhere in the not too far future, 40K will be peanuts ;)

Im pretty low, im gonna re-roll and see if my money starts to display properly.

Edit: Well I chose a new race, no dice still the same amount of gold, I chose no race, then a new race, same thing.

Ill wait for the next update and try and roll again. (Which is in like an hour)

Update 2: The system appears to be b0rked fairly well. I picked a new race and had the same amount of gold that I had previously. So, there'll be no more free invisible gold from this fodder until the system gets a good kick in the nuts.

Same - I am resetting and quitting till things get sorted out. No fun playing blindly and on something that doesn't keep the stuff you do buy.

Well make sure you guys come back. It was starting to get real fun with all of us active.

Edit - I also completely understand your position.

for those that are dropping out you may want to try kings of Chaos. Army system is based on that and there are about 18,000 people playing too. Real fun and it works. Do not get me wrong I still love to play here on the web site even when ICU and Dement attack me like clockwork and allways when I am asleep or at work.

In KoC I am presently ranked around the 50k spot. I can thank this title for giving me the insight to do well on the big horking game. And ya, having a lot of people playing makes the whole experience more interesting.

I still would like to see all of you keep on playing though, the 5th age of KoC should be nearing its end which would allow us as a group to perhaps get a coalition going over on KoC. (which would be sweet!)

Even with the bugs here though the game is playable and appears to have built in tools to keep anyone from getting too far ahead of everyone else.

Archived