Bug or working as intended?

Huato

I upgraded my siege technology today, and in the process lost ALL of the weapons that I had prior to upgrading to Ballistas.

Is this a bug or is this supposed to happen?

:yub:

I also noticed that all of my offensive and defensive items have been lost. It's got to be a bug. Maybe it has something to do with the forums being down for a bit today?

I hope it;s working as intwnded, because icuburn just gifted me 425,000 coin. :dancing_smile:

Easy come, easy go... :devil:

btw, I got over 2 million when whiterabbit reset his army... couldn't believe my luck! (When I was about your strength). The difference is I don't reset... :p

Anyway, good luck :)

Good I hope chris crushes you ######s that hit the rank 15 people and take all 16k gold we had saved while the server was down. <cough>gabriel</cough>. It must be becuase my game is still popualr so I spend my weekends playing WoW the whole time and not here preying on the weak.

Good I hope chris crushes you ######s that hit the rank 15 people and take all 16k gold we had saved while the server was down. <cough>gabriel</cough>. It must be becuase my game is still popualr so I spend my weekends playing WoW the whole time and not here preying on the weak.

There was a lot of money "out for grabs" after the server was down this weekend. You were on the unlucky side. Next time, if Lady Luck approves, you will be on the other side...

Well some how gabriel was able to hit me again for 14k when my gold on my screen hasnt left 407 =p.

<cough>h4><0r</cough>

So, Im gonna try a re-roll to reset myself.

Archived