Your impressions?

Volonazra

I played during the first stress test, so I have a tiny bit of experience with the game. Honestly, I was not impressed and had my hopes dashed. I wanted to like it, honest i did. But for me, there was no pop, no zing, no oohaaah, nada.

However, I know it was still "beta" at the time. Im hoping to get some of your impressions of release version, and would be interested to know what a typical play session for you is like. Do you spend time playing or time LFG? Is there much RPing going on? Do you like it better than your previous MMOROG or is it just new and different? Are there any good links to sites that DONT get kickbacks?

Haven't been able to play much more than a couple of hours. Real life has been real busy the last few weeks. I do like one change a lot. They now have a voice over for the DM text, before, when I played, you had to read the text. So now you can listen to it as you walk around a room. It helps to immerse me more into the game.

i wouldn't know yet how it is since i have had it i cannot get my husband off the game so i can play

Hehehe

Can you "somehow" force him to tell you detailed impressions, so we can share them?

Throw the game in the trash and continue playing WoW.

I give this game :yub:???

Now get Morgh back in WoW...sneak over and remove DDO from his computer ;)

Archived