A challenge to All Skullcrushers

Gordantell

Hey all,

I have just placed teh following challenge on the AC forums:

Having just checked the AD server position I am woefully disapointed. So this is what I propose:

1. The first person that sends me a screenshot of their bags with 1000 Horde Comidation Signets will recieve from me, free of charge, 50 Potions of their choosing (excluding flasks).

The second person will get 20.

Third will get 5.

That's right, I'll farm the herbs, I'll pay for the vials, and I'll pay the postage. Imagine Mages and Priest, 50 Major Mana pots. Warriors, 50 Mighty Rage potions? Or maybe the Elixers of the Mongoose is more your speed? I have just about every potion recipie so don't be shy.

2. I'd also like to see some other crafters willing to match this challenge in some way, so if your willing please post here.

I am hoping that a Crusher will win this, so as a further incentive to you all, if you do place I will up the potion count by 10.

Hoogah!

please send Screenshots to Xephist@yahoo.com

-Gordantell

Elder Hunter of Clan Skullcrusher

Me turnz mine in fer da faction wit da deddies. Me nub have da best faction wit dem, and me wants ta be da bestest friends wit evrybuddy. Me countz iz posted doh, an me iz fishun, an gadderin da doggie flanks as much as possible.

.. you have ma'ud a wager I can not refuse! Though I apparently lack all resource farming skills, there is always an endless beating down of hum'an od's that will yeild wool.. so i can do the bandages *we really need to work on making this happen only because I dont like to see the horde fall behind in turn in rankings, its too bad blizzard wacked us with the idiot stick an made our turn'in's mostly higher end thus more costly, an harder to get*