Greenbull's trade

greenbull

Hello there :dancing_smile:

I'm, like Huato, getting my high levels on Blacksmith. Already a Weaponsmith and going to Axesmith.

So, what I can offer: increase my BS level! To do that I must craft some high level items, I'll craft them for free (o'course) and help with the materials when possible. From the weaponsmith stuff I can do:

[Truesilver Champion]

[blight]

[Phantom Blade]

[The Shatterer]

As some of you already know, I'm specializing in main tanking for instances. I need a good one hander to do that efficiently. A fast weapons with stamina/strength bonus is desired. I'm using [Ardent Custodian] but the dps is starting to get in the way. Huato can make some nice hammers and swords, but to do that we need an obscene number of hard to get materials....

So, what I need: erm... If someone stumble across a good one-hander or some components, let me know :)

EDIT: just as an example, this is what Huato needs to do a [Masterwork Stormhammer]:

20x Enchanted Thorium Bar

8x Huge Emerald

8x Large Opal

6x Essence of Earth

4x Enchanted Leather

:devil:

I can get thorium.. and try to buy other stuff, but EIGHT essence of earth are too much :p, and see that this Hammer has a nasty habit of breaking sap and sheep... (maube is going to hate it...). Hrm.. Maybe I just need to run a few DM west to get [Timeworn Mace]

Edited by greenbull

I'm willing to help farm for the Essence of Earth because that will also increase Hydraxxian Waterlord faction in the process. :devil:

It's very hit and miss for the drop rate on them, but it can be done. An hour could yield about 2 of them solo, with 2 or more people helping it should be a lot faster. If I help, all Essences that drop are yours. I'm along to help and gain a little faction in the process.

I haven't ventured into DM yet, but I am willing to go if we can schedule it and get a group together to go.

I'm willing to help farm for the Essence of Earth because that will also increase Hydraxxian Waterlord faction in the process. :devil:

It's very hit and miss for the drop rate on them, but it can be done. An hour could yield about 2 of them solo, with 2 or more people helping it should be a lot faster. If I help, all Essences that drop are yours. I'm along to help and gain a little faction in the process.

I haven't ventured into DM yet, but I am willing to go if we can schedule it and get a group together to go.

I can help farming the Essences with Verissi (60 mage, for all who didn't already know) if we can get an organised effort together. Also, I need to drag her through DM to do the crystal water quest anyway, so I'm up for a visit there as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been working up my mining alliance side again back to 300 to help faciliate my new warlocks endless lust for gold, an uba'h gear.. Once I hit 300 I will make it a point to keep any arcane crystals I run across an send them over here.. =) Hopefully I will also be able to get a stable supply of dark iron for those few high end items that req. it, I am not sure if you have grinded your thorium brotherhood reputation to exalted? If not we can swing bars to you to get that, as they have some ' insane ' scematics at that level for sale.. =)

I have been working up my mining alliance side again back to 300 to help faciliate my new warlocks endless lust for gold, an uba'h gear.. Once I hit 300 I will make it a point to keep any arcane crystals I run across an send them over here.. =) Hopefully I will also be able to get a stable supply of dark iron for those few high end items that req. it, I am not sure if you have grinded your thorium brotherhood reputation to exalted? If not we can swing bars to you to get that, as they have some ' insane ' scematics at that level for sale.. =)

I am near friendly with the Thorium Brotherhood. After that, I'll work with Dark Iron residues and imperial plate recipes. I don't like grinding for reputation, but I can do it to help the guild. :)

http://www.wowwiki.com/Thorium_Brotherhood...nsmithing_Plans

I can get the Weaponsmith and Axesmith plans. No point in doing that if nobody interests in the items. I can drop mining and level enchanting or leatherworking to get the recipes :)

And, please, Arcane Crystals are a rarity...

Edited by greenbull

I would love to be able to make the Sulfuron Hammer for obvious reasons, but the cost of the materials on that thing are insane!

May have to see how much pull I can get with our MC run for that...(not likely going to happen, but it's worth a shot since you don't have to have certain amount of faction, just the ingot in your bags when you talk to the guy).

I've got at least 10 dark iron ore stashed in Verissi's bank if it's needed for anything (not like I can smelt it). I haven't run into any arcane crystals at all, despite sitting at 300 mining for months now, but I'll keep tapping away and hope to find some...

Done! :)

Blacksmithing is now 300, and after the Attunement run (thx Maube) I was able to get to honored with Thorium Brotherhood.

There's my list of recipes:

http://www.clanskullcrusher.com/roster/cha...&action=recipes

As you can see, pretty good axes and stuff. I must go to the bar on BRD to get the Honored plans with Lothos Darkbargainer, but that's no priority.

One thing I would like to do is get the Arcanite Reaper plan. So, anyone knows a way to do it? Farming a rare mob on LBRS? Too hard to get a group to do that (and I think that it's really asking too much of guild and frieds).

Thanks for all Crushers and people from the Argent Covenant that sent me plenty of stuff for reputation and the much needed Power Crystals from Un'Goro. I'll repay you all with time! :)