Gifting Event!!

muru

Hehehe- I know Vol has posted this, I just wanted everyone to be sure. As I posted on Vol's thread, I may be a bit late:( Sorry, Crushers, I been looking forward to this. Wife scheduled a sleepover at our house fer a classmate of my son-might have to officiate!) I will be there and ready fer any snowballs!!

Please, lets make this a good lil' RP event. Be ready fer a lil' RP discussion of the gifts!!

Again, I gonna schedule another RP event real soon for those who cannot make it!! Thanks all-cya with all yer gifts!!! :devil::dancing_smile:

I too am screwed now. My Friend's birthday is today and because he gets shafted every Christmas, his wife planned a party for him. I will try and get in to send my gift to someone that is attending so they can pass it on to my giftee on my behalf.

Edit - Disregard party moved to Friday. I'll be there

Son of a... Well, the person I got gifts for is probably using gear that's ten times better by now. Ah well.

*scratches his head* Who was I supposed to give these things to, anyway? Ah well. *tosses some brightly wrapped packages into the mailbox* They'll probably get where they're supposed to go.

As for your question, Huat, I'm gonna fire 'er back up today. Got back from the holidays 3 days ago, and I'm up for some good ol' fashioned WoW'n! ;)

Edited by Rhoach