people going to SB

Araton

I just wanted to get an idea of the total number of people that are planning to play SB when it comes out. Large numbers will not be all important but it would be nice if we had at least the min number to start a guild, (what ever it is) right off the bat.

-Araton

• 2 weeks later...

yes yes yes I shall be there hopefully.  Still keeping an Eye out on that Horizons game incase it does get off the ground, but I am still looking forward to SB. Thing with these games though is the time comitment.  None of these games are the kind in which you can log in for 15 minutes and be off... they take time, and lots of it.  As Greg posted...

I suppose this magic box will dominate my free time again

It seems all my free time is in game.  and by the sound of it, in shadowbane it needs to be.  Oh well... *throws his life out the window*  I guess as long as I still make enough money to eat and pay the bills my spare time can go here.  heheh...

Ok Tok, we should get a group of people togther and all live in the same place and daisy chain all the systems together with cable modems.  We can live off of delivered pizza and two people must be on at all times so we will rotate the sleeping patern.  I start my divorce papers now so i can free up some money for us:)  All of our wealfare checks should pay for rent, AT&T, can pizza and beer.......

PS: please dont tell my wife about this or she might kill me  :laugh:

-ROFL

Looks like a good number of core people are planning to play. I am going to work on drumming up some more support among the SLoT members in EverQuest. Someone else should work on doing the same for the new people in DAoC. My guess is that we have around 6 months before the game comes out to get a large group ready to go.  :laugh:

-Araton

Ya, sounds good, I'll quit my job (Baltazar/Zarbalt won't have to get one now), and we'll all move to Borg's shack.  We'll make a big room full of bunkbeds.  Balandar can set us up with some awesome computer system.  I bet we could get a good discount at the local pizza house to have hourly deliveries.

It'll be fun  :laugh:

Jeez I tell ya I dont show up much anymore but damn you guys really know how to make a guy wanna stay hooked to online games, hopefully sb comes out after this school year that way i can play during the summer not to mention ill be at college next year which means a little more free time.  hmm.. and if Tok was to live with everyone i think it would have to be kentucky fried chicken during his gaming shift  :laugh:

Well maybe not for most people but def more free time for me cause im not gonna be in college band so that will free up like a #### load of my life when im done with band not to mention im living in my brothers apartment at easter michigan university next year instead of the dorms

Here are what my days look like for college.

Wake up.

Eat.

College.

Eat.

College homework.

Sleep.

Weekends are.

Wake up.

Eat.

Homework.

Eat.

Homework.

Sleep.

"40% of college freshman fail intro to psy their first semester" - My Psy prof. The reason why is because they are not prepared for the amount of work that is entailed with college. Highschool is a breeze.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
ooooOOOooooo!!!  I'll be there....er...rather....I am there.....heh.  Hey Balandar! I fixed my log in problem.  

Now if I only had more time to play  :cry:

-Hothgorn TheBlack-

:) What was the problem?

Well, I gave up on changing settings and upgraded explorer to 6.0.  I knew that explorer, although saves your previous settings, generally resets everything and replaces related files.  I'm not sure exactly what it was, I think it may have been a corrupted file via a long removed cookie manager program.  Watch that shareware folks.   :cry:

---Hothgorn TheBlack---

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll be there.

I left UO because it no longer held my interest and was just leeching money that could be spent better.  Havent been able to find any guildies on midgard/Gawaine for a very long time.  Can't play with you guys on hibernia/Guinivere because by the time you got there I had been in albion/Guinivere for a very long time and I've found something really special there.  And then there's Everquest...  dont even get me started on how hard they made it to get a simple guild invite in that game.

So I'll see you in Shadowbane, and I'll bring along the one thing that's given me the most reason not to join you on hib/guinivere....   she's really great  and will fit right in   :)

I'll be there..

better be a #### good game though, I have a 50 wizard and a 47 pally on Lancelot.. that's a lot of work to give up.. And I'll only allow myself one online game.. :)

Speaking of which.. I regret to inform you but Koopsta is dead..  that account is canceled and gone for good.. UO just wasnt doin it for me anymore.. Hope to see u guys in SB though :)

Archived