World of Warcraft Online Products

Borg

Hey! The 60 day game card is $24.99! That's a great price...might switch to ordering those from the link to help the clan and save if there is no shipping on it! >:L

EDIT: all you have to do is get an order over $25 for free shipping...there are a bunch of books, CD's, and DVD's I want too...so this will work out nicely.

Edited by Huato

Hey! The 60 day game card is $24.99! That's a great price...might switch to ordering those from the link to help the clan and save if there is no shipping on it! :)

EDIT: all you have to do is get an order over $25 for free shipping...there are a bunch of books, CD's, and DVD's I want too...so this will work out nicely.

Yup....or just order 2 of em... >:L

I am trying to get them to carry the WoW specific keyboards and most likely will have that available soon too.....its loaded with presets that are officially approved and set up to work with the WoW game interfaces.......whoot.

Success.....almost...

CLICK HERE FOR KEYBOARD

I will get the info for the WoW overlay tonight/tomorrow....but keyboard is above......let me get the EXACT WOW unit...but that gives you an idea of the item.

Edited by Borg

So how does that work out for typing messages in a game like WoW? Especially when we roleplay and so forth?

Looks very cool though...might have to look into one of those depending on how it works out with communications. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

The Zboard is a regualr keyboard types like any other, but also has presets. It's a nice idea, but having seen one up close and personal like (for EQ) I'm a little leery as to the sturdyness of the board. Baiscally, its a blank keyboard base with interchangable keypads. it just feels fragile to me. And I know I can be fairly abusive to my keyboards.