ALL Should View

Ariana LaShure

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I am hosting a play at Kodoz's house. A time and date hasn't been set as of yet, however it is extremely long and I need help with editing it. A date and time will be set as soon as possible.

Please view the play (when you've got lots of time) Under Stories and Screen shots, and GIVE ME FEED BACK about what should get cut, because as it stands conducting this play will take us several days to do. 2 days, okay, but I don't want to have to do any more than that.

Also, I NEED Volunteers for the parts. The parts are listed at the beginning of the play script, and I've only put down ideas there. If you wish to participate, PLEASE ICQ me at 293-321-880. Most of the play parts are minor except three.

We will begin practicing the play within the next two weeks.

Also, If you need a lesson in roleplaying, please ICQ, I am VERY willing to help!

Your Magistrate,

Ariana Lashure

Hail Magistrate!

*tips hat*

First let me congratulate you again for your new job and also for your play project.

I can act as Herades. (Just don't make it start after 20:00 EST or I will have to go to work before it ends... :) Thorax looks in his thirties or Doc early twenties)

If you want clothes or items for the play's set, tell me and I will try to help.

And, who will play a chicken? It has no speech part... :D if it was a talking chicken that could be something :D

I can take pictures at the event, but maybe someone can make a movie? that would be nice!

One more thing, Say "Your Morale and Entertainment Magistrate" because saying only "Your magistrate" doesn't sound like the one inviting the jester, but sounds like the one executing him :D

Doc. Vale'

Senator of Trade

Edited by icuburn

One more thing, Say "Your Morale and Entertainment Magistrate" because saying only "Your magistrate" doesn't sound like the one inviting the jester, but sounds like the one executing him  :D

I believe the proper term is Magistrate Praipositus Sacri :)

One more thing, Say "Your Morale and Entertainment Magistrate" because saying only "Your magistrate" doesn't sound like the one inviting the jester, but sounds like the one executing him  :D

I believe the proper term is Magistrate Praipositus Sacri :)

hehehe, what you believe is obviously right, Quaestor Palatii. :D

(what I will say here cotradicts my beliefs, meaning : I AM JOKING)

I am speaking in common language so the citizens of the empire know what we are speaking about!!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for those of you who offered a position in the play. For obvious reasons; (lack of personnel) I will be withdrawing the play. Sorry for the inconvience. Thank you to those who made suggestions and may those who were actually looking forward to the play, forgive me.

-Your Magistrate,

Ariana LaShure

I am very sorry to hear that!! :(

I think not enough people check the boards and maybe this can explain the lack of personnel. I will try soliciting ;) in-game... after all the play isn't deleted, only cancelled, right?

Also, if a large audience is to be expected, some can play more than one character in the play.

if i might yet make another suggestion,

i think the play is an awesome event/idea you have so why not make it more public

Talk to Anne Nomilly who runs the friday night hunts or perhaps post for audtions on Stratics boards

Again just a thought would hate to see it not shown the light of day since you worked so hard and the rp community is bigger then most thing

again just my two cents

devin

lora