Trials of Obi Wan Feedback

Corellon

I'm just wondering what everyone thinks of the new expansion. Good or Bad. I know on the preorder you get a Bunker Deed that is not tradable and another slow multiperson vehicle, but i would like opinions and maybe a hint or two on what everyone can do in the new expansion. :(

ok actually the bunker house is for anybody who buys it (its really cool)

the skiff if for the pre orders only (its fast as hell and looks cool)

ive explored alot of the land from doing one of the quests and its pretty cool. there are a ton of quests on this planet. can be a little laggy at times right now because everybody is on there. overall i like it and ive only done one or two quests so far. :thumbsup:

oh some of the spawns that drop good loot are being camped right now :yub:

ok actually the bunker house is for anybody who buys it  (its really cool)

ive explored alot of the land from doing one of the quests and its pretty cool.  there are a ton of quests on this planet.  can be a little laggy at times right now because everybody is on there.  overall i like it and ive only done one or two quests so far. :thumbsup:

Saw something about people near the Republic Ship haven't been able to log in for 3 days, so might want to avoid it if its indeed there.

ok actually the bunker house is for anybody who buys it  (its really cool)

ive explored alot of the land from doing one of the quests and its pretty cool.  there are a ton of quests on this planet.  can be a little laggy at times right now because everybody is on there.  overall i like it and ive only done one or two quests so far. :thumbsup:

Saw something about people near the Republic Ship haven't been able to log in for 3 days, so might want to avoid it if its indeed there.

I saw that as well, thats no good :D

Wonder what Obi-wan is on trial for, perhaps he fiddled with the young padawan's lightsabres once too often.

Edit: Oh and Corellon, get you and Smedley's stinky ass back here

Archived