First Impression

Sei Teirson

After sitting for 3hrs waiting on a respawn I got jacked out of a camping ###### that logged in 5 min before the spawn and looted the guy for the cloak.. im not happy, and I am going to bed unsatified, UGH  :(

Oh glad they learned from the axvka min camping problem.

After sitting for 3hrs waiting on a respawn I got jacked out of a camping ###### that logged in 5 min before the spawn and looted the guy for the cloak.. im not happy, and I am going to bed unsatified, UGH  :yub:

Oh going to bed unsatisfied is NOT good :thumbsup:

After sitting for 3hrs waiting on a respawn I got jacked out of a camping ###### that logged in 5 min before the spawn and looted the guy for the cloak.. im not happy, and I am going to bed unsatified, UGH  :D

Oh going to bed unsatisfied is NOT good :thumbsup:

Even I restrained from commenting on that :yub:

All i can say is that Campers SuXoRs!

But they do get bored and move on. Cause they not to smart in the head :yub:

It's prolly a 10 year old with daddy's account. :D

And I agree with Shorat. . . Re'nee is a hawt gamer girl that needs to return home. :thumbsup:

I'm torn in half. Now I have no gals to flirt wildly with online anymore....Jade left..(even tho Core and Lucian used to attack me every time i did) and now Renee left. The only other woman in guild is Dement, and I don't wanna flirt with that. :thumbsup:

That's it. . . I'm deleting Core to make a hawt female type character for you guys to mess with. (if you ever heard me on TS then you know i'm a 12 year old girl) ???:yahoo: JK, I would neber delete my favorite character, but maybe smed. . . yeah that's the ticket :)

I'm torn in half. Now I have no gals to flirt wildly with online anymore....Jade left..(even tho Core and Lucian used to attack me every time i did) and now Renee left. The only other woman in guild is Dement, and I don't wanna flirt with that.  >:L

Dement is a woman!? Don't worry, I might be coming back as soon as I get my hands on a time card.

Archived