Benim Murdered!!!

muru

My account was stolen- as many of ya know!!!

LOL- someone took all of Muru's gear- and ten times worse- they deleted Benim)-( a moment of silence)

I am workin on it- just a quick heads up about hackware!

Vol, I think it was hackware-not sure yet. I guess that was why the warning was posted at log in.

Yup, it is true! I have been told Blizz will E Mail me- guess I not holding my breath till weekend over. It has been 12 hours now since I submitted ticket- no fast response I guess:(

I will keep ya updated.

If blizz has any brains at all they will have tracked the IP that was used to login. However, I doubt that you'll be able to do anything. Most of these hacks seem to happen from internet cafes' where you can't catch the ######ers.

Blizzard should be able to track where all the items and I believe gold went since everything is tied to a database. That was the big issue when the game came out and why looting took so long...the communications to the loot db was slow and the queries weren't very efficient.

Okay, the saga continues....

As of 8:27 AM my account has been deemed...... compromised!!

That means I cannot access it (nor any one else) till I present a Notarized Drivers License and fax it to Blizz. No problem-'cept it is Sunday and there are no Notaries hangin' out here:)

Oh well, sounds logical to me to prove my identity. I will do this before work tomorrow AM. I am hoping that this is a good sign that I can get sumtuin' back:)

I will keep ya all updated...but, tonight there will be no Muru:(

Heheh-guess I pop in ol' Rise of Nations I been meanin' to get around to playin':dancing_smile:

Hopefully, will see ya all tomorrow night:)

OK- it WAS indeed through Allahkhazam and NOT a mod that the virus was transmitted.

Anybody that was on last night also knows the frustration that Muru is going through trying to get his stuff back and a resurrecstion for Benim.

The sad thing is that yesterday I was 90% sure that Blizz would restore my stuff- today it has fallen to about 40%. I am not getting the best response so far, even though it was NOT my fault and I have done everything Blizz has asked.

Again, it may sound banal to some, but I am patient man, BUT I will cancel my account if I do not see more of an effort at customer service from Blizz. Sorta a pride thing I guess- even though I know that Blizz could really care less:)

The whole reason I have been patient so far is the fact that I love this guild and want no part of leaving. But, I also know I been getting bugged by friends to come back to the, supposedly, new and improved DAoC. Does not really interest me in the least, but, I won't play a game where there is no interest in keeping a fan base satisfied at a basic service level.

I will totally understand your wanting to leave, should things be handled without any regard for you. However! Should you have any inclination to just stick around T.H.E could see to it that you have some free time in game. In fact, ill be calling Borg tonight on my break at work. So, Muru, expect a call (or maybe visit) from him ASAP. We want you around bud.

Hey Guys, cooler Muru head has prevailed!!!

I still have no response, but ya know what, heheheh- even though i want to be- I can never stay mad! Too good natured I guess!!

This game is really great ( you would be proud of the email I sent to Blizz- I basicallt said I love the game and please help- no threats) and , even more, this Guild is outstanding.

I ain't leavin'- who am I kidding:) :)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

a

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

a

a

a

a

a

a

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!