Crushers Take Alterac!

Rhoach

Last night, under the guidance of yours truly (with help from Braam and Eppen), a horde raid conquered Alterac Valley and pushed the Alliance scum out of the area, then tore their commander apart!

The only thing that could have made it better is if more Crushers were there to revel in our victory! Gordantell was the only other Crusher present.

((for those of you who don't know, I regularly get together an AV group on thursdays at 6pm server time))

Bubhosh, Rhoach

No, seriously, bubhosh.

I was definitely with you in spirit.

Was sidelined with lack of ram, too laggy to join. Kept whispering Huato to tell me how it was going in there.

Had a blast doing AV with you the previous week, and thursday seems to becoming my only wow night. So, now have decide what to do with my precious few hours--join with Rhoach's BG or level??

I encourage all the crushers (51+) to join in with Rhoach's Carnage :)

It's a good time for sure.

Huato was there fer the first 4+ hours, but had to leave. Bubosh fer takin' us ta victory! Me willin' ta go whenever me kin!

They started a thread over on the Argent Dawn forum for it too:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...mp=1#post180389

:yub:  :yub:

Whoops! Sorry Huato, forgot to mention ya! :yahoo:

Herez sum lub frum da community. :yub:http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...mp=1#post180389

Sooo glad we contributed to the fun on the server. No egos, all sides had fun, respect on all sides. THAT is what it is all about. To bad i missed it. :yub: