Looks like I still have some down time

Rusty

Well I was hoping life would get a little less hectic for me this last week but i have worked everyday, friday i got the day off but had to go unload a semi truck full of Pizza stuff for our domino's pizza stands at the University of Michigan Stadium then saturday had to make 900 pizzas at the game then on my way home my bro called me to come work at his Domino's store and now my first day off in weeks one of my brother's drivers is sick and he wants me to work so eventually I will be back in game and would love to hang out and help some people level up I know this week I work all week again except wednesday which is my 21st bday so hopefully ill have some fun that day and saturday is a party at my aunts so hopefully next sunday i might be able to play a little bit.

Hope to play again soon,

Jundra'fett

Well I was hoping life would get a little less hectic for me this last week but i have worked everyday, friday i got the day off but had to go unload a semi truck full of Pizza stuff for our domino's pizza stands at the University of Michigan Stadium then saturday had to make 900 pizzas at the game then on my way home my bro called me to come work at his Domino's store and now my first day off in weeks one of my brother's drivers is sick and he wants me to work so eventually I will be back in game and would love to hang out and help some people level up I know this week I work all week again except wednesday which is my 21st bday so hopefully ill have some fun that day and saturday is a party at my aunts so hopefully next sunday i might be able to play a little bit.

Hope to play again soon,

Jundra'fett

ARGH! You're too young to work that much! Making me have flashbacks of working at Domino's ... stop the madness! Sure they make becoming manager sound exciting and pretty .. they don't tell you that your soul will be thiers the entire 13 years you work for them! :rofl:

*comforts*

Guy that was sick ended up getting someone else to work his shift so i got to pop on a little today but i know this week ill be doing a few close open close shifts so in between i get about 5 hours of sleep. Believe me i dont want to work this much but last summer I got the chance to buy the house next door to my parents and the only reason i did it was because i had a bunch of buddies who said they would live with me some even told me at least 2-4 years well out of the 4 that moved in 1 is left and i hadnt talked to him in 12 years before he moved in so now im paying most of my close to 1100 dollar house payment. Seems like the only thing I have to look forward to right now is being able to drink legally in 3 days and Batman Begins comes out Tuesday the 18th(which Im hoping someone in my family is smart enough to get for me). Oh and Renee you are exactly right I was sucked into management by my brother and I became one of the better operational managers in our franchise and then our owners started screwing me over so i decided to drop down to driver where i could make more money, but we lost alot of managers so since Im one the most overqualified managers in the company I always get the calls to cover the open shifts.

Archived