Vendor Barking

Jadeynn

Do you bother to read vendor barks?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The reason I've started this poll was to weigh weather or not we should discontinue using the vendor barking options in our NR mall. I for one find it annoying that you can't have a spatial conversation in the mall with all the vendor spam, not to mention it adds to the lag. I think we should discontinue using this vendor feature, but that's just me. :0 How do you all feel?

All I can say is .... UGH ... Everyone else can have them, that I dont mind, If people would label there vendors right then you dont need to know which one is selling what .. I think our guild hall is fine without it. I find it to be tacky and unproffesional.

All I can say is .... UGH ... Everyone else can have them, that I dont mind, If people would label there vendors right then you dont need to know which one is selling what .. I think our guild hall is fine without it. I find it to be tacky and unproffesional.

i think we should create a guild senate that decides these things. ???

i like it,i think it helps you know wat the vendors are selling :rofl: .lol

Thats what the vendor titles are for ??? Plus there is enough lag loading up all the items inside the mall without the constant spamming. A simple "Welcome to the ITC Mall" bark would suffice I would think

Archived