PGoH Birthday

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

PGoH will be 8 Yrs old on oct 11th! We will be holding a bday party to be held in Olympus then we will have refreshments in Trinny,area to be announced. I want as many to come as possible. Honor the guild you love.. lets all be there.

Send ideas for things we can do,would you like to do jousts ,races,scavenger hunt? let me know by saturday what youd like to do. We will hold the party from 12 noon until midnight that way all can be a part of it. Have fun on this festive day!!!

A birthday is always great!

I am part of PGoH for only 7 months now and it has given me a lot! now it is payback time :D

I think it can be good to hold a jousting tournament (can be great reviving it...), a bazaar (Senator of Trade speaking) and if there are enough visitors, some can go scavanger hunting every some time, not to leave the party zone empty...

Let's PARTY!!! ;)

Perhaps we can get a few of the Elders to dust off thier robes and join us on this special day...

*Gives big Hint to ...Bal, Wolf, Tok, Scout, and the rest of them that are hidden but still around*

Besides we can show you some new quests on being an elf and new ways to die :D;)

Hope to see everyone

Guest Charlie

Im having concerns with the fact of having the party on tues so the giant party will have special PGoH weekend so if you miss one be sure to make the other:):D but tuesday is the BIG day so come on to the party:)!!!

Gonna be a hectic weekend here.

Birthday party at Chuckie Cheese on Saturday

and another one on Sunday with the family.

My grand-daughter turns 4 on October 11. If

she hasn't worn me out, I'll sure try to make

the party.