Our Dearest Leader

Sei Teirson

It was just another night, or so Sei thought. As he sat, elbows on his knees with his hands gripping at his hair, a sharp pain of despair filled the long withered grey eyes of the Jedi. Something was wrong, someone was in trouble.

The pain was unimaginable, such pain I have not felt in many years. Pain that filled my head with needles digging, and a piece of my heart not whole. This was not a night like any other I thought, why is this happening now, why wont this pain falter. And then it struck me; as if I were bashed in the head with a hammer of great size. Only once have I felt such torture, the loss of my brother was a horrible experience, and this was the same type of twisting agony.

“Are you all right Master?.. you look a bit, sick”, the messenger with the news that shook the world in which I know into a turning abyss asked. “Leave me!” I said as I gripped my hair, pulling on it to get some feeling of reality. “I will be hearing none of this nonsense!”. The Rodian stood as still as a tree, spoke out with trembling lips, “It was an assignment sent out with top priority, he will be back, you must understan...” I would hear no more of this babbling idiot “No! You do not understand, this is not a mission, it is a death warrant! … It is, suicide!”.

Sei shot up. Looking around as if the ground had fallen out from under himself trying to catch his barrings. Once stable, he ran as fast as possible, the look in his eye made everyone shift. No one stood in the way, pushed back by the force that was emanating from his body in a futile effort to save something that he could not.

As I approached the guild hall a wave of disbelief shook the very core of my being. I felt no presence in this structure, it was desolate, incomplete. “This cannot be happening” I muttered under my breath.

Walking into the room of the beloved leader Syban Farin-Sha, he tossed the desk into the wall and sat in his chair. “Get up” I told myself while staring at an empty room. I must be strong, this guild can not crumble, and we must keep going. In light of Syban’s disappearance I must step up and take control in the absence of our leader. This will not be the end, our time is now, we must keep fighting!

(( Due to recent events I have stepped up to be the leader of this guild. I have known Syban for a long time, he is a great guy and I wish Syban only the best, and hope that this is only a speed bump in the road and he will be back in full swing at a later date. Until then we must band together even stronger. Tomorrow we will hold an event in memory of our dearest leader at 3pm EST in which I hope all of you can attend. Following the event we will have some other things planned such as a treasure hunt to help boost the moral. I would also like to hold a mandatory meeting next Saturday at 6pm EST to go over a few things that need to be addressed. I hope to see you all tomorrow, please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Take care,

-Sei Teirson ))

(( p.s. A big thank you to Trilllion for planning the event and pulling it all together, I applaud you. /deepbow ))

He will be missed and good job btw, best way to honor our former leader is to continue work towards seeing ITC as a force once again.

PS, sorry i was not able to be in game at the memorial time due to previous engagements. Hope it went well :cool:

It was kind of a spur of the moment thing I think, trillion planned it out then told me the night before so I tried to get something out there for it as soon as possible.

It's all good, heard it had a good turnout despite.

Archived