Finally posting...

Arkan'

Hey everyone, decided I might as well make a forum account since I lost the info to my old one after changing my email and finally make a post, especially since a few of you aren't logging in game much lately. Such as Re'nee and Jade, how are things going? Hope all is well with ya. And now off to make my profile on here, grab my addy's on there and drop me a line sometime on any of the messengers.

PS Will send an guild email out later, but if you read this, email me in game your exact templates, want to perhaps do some DWB runs and want to see if we are lacking in anything we need.

I don't like g-mail, it scares me.

MBH

Carbineer ---4

Rngr --4-

marksman -344

Mstr Scout (duh)

a bunch of force sensitive boxes.

Welcome to the forums. Don't let the doorknob hit you on the way out. =P

:dancing_smile::swoon::cry:

Uh oh, you have ranger in you and no cm, we'll have to scrape you off the floor often :dancing_smile: You'll be a DD then, and don't fear gmail, its your friend, only thing to fear is when you stop getting it, probably would mean no one else left in guild to leave.

WB arkan' .. think a DWB run would be fun .. working tomorrow from 12-5pm est so any time after that I would be able to join you all  :rolleyes:

Alright, got a tank in you, just need to find a doc or two and a smuggler. shouldn't be hard to find some damage dealers. Could use 1 or 2 CMs also, hint hint^^

i lub glowsticks :rolleyes:

and i'll be back in like... 5 days!

i graduate from AIT on Thursday and i'll be home thursday night.

i might be back on that night... but i doubt it :p

i'll be back as soon as i can be tho :thumbsup:

Archived